Indica aurora

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Eblaite, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Just wondering if these are looking good and are flowering good. I haven't been able to take care of them myself but my grandma has been watering them. I've only fed them nutrients a few times since they have been in the ground but I've had her start feeding them half strength for the past two waterings to help boost them a little bit. Any tips on them being so close? I never expected them to get as big as they are and I couldn't be there to train them. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Do they look good? You shitting me? They look great for hey grandma, can you give my plant a drink once in a while. Lol.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. You should definitely smoke grandma out for her hard work!!!

• Like Like x 6
  4. And if she doesn't smoke....you should gift her well with something special. That's a true gem of a grandma right there...

Don't worry about em crowding now...they will do their thing..and it appears..they will do it well. Hope you do a smoke report on the "Grandma Indica". She looks like she has mad skills!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Been looking good. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Got some new pictures yesterday to see how close they are. Do you guys think I could harvest this weekend? Grandma is better at growing than she is at taking pictures. Haha[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. How did these turn out for you outdoors? She looks good.

8. Tell grannie to start dishing out advice in these forums. She's got a green thumb.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. your grandma is grandma of the year! what did she use while watering i wonder???