Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

INDICA appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Barnkis, Feb 11, 2009.

1. holy shit it looks like that bud was rolled around in blow before you took that pic

and Rom is awesome :smoking:

2. Nice nugs.

3. I seem to have that same problem lol

4. God... What I would do to have another indica.

My dealer ONLY buys dank shit, he only EVER gets Sativas. Super Silver Haze, Train Wreck, its all dank as fuck but where is the body high?

I haven't had a body high in so long I dont even remember what it feels like. I'd do anything for an indica.... ANYTHING!

5. Hindu Kush will always be my favorite but I've been on a Northern Lights kick lately. Great addition to my garden :D

[​IMG]

6. Maybe im really high but you seem to be taking that to an extreme.

7. i fucking love indicas

8. I really love a well cured and presented bud of Indica, myself. The short, fat leaves. The almost acrid, but amazingly awesome aroma that seems to fill every receptacle in your nose, as you gently pull the bits off to grind. The way that your fingers just stick together, coupled with that Indica smell...The Skunk...the first hit...

*Takes a Deep Vape of Indica*

Man...this shit has never ceased to amaze me.

There are certainly wonderful, and amazing Sativas, and Sativa crosses (like Blueberry, my next grow) but all in all, I just love what Indica brings to buds, and vaping, personally.
    :yummy:

9. #49 wenahaone, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009

I know this is an indica appreciation thread, but I want that guys dealer. He's an unappreciative bastard.

edit:but really, sativas like super silver haze are really only semi sativas. they've got quite a bit of indica genetics in em'. Withouth knowing exactly what the dude sells and kinda talking out of my ass....I doubt that guy sells anything with a flowering time over 10 weeks.

osg-If I bought that nl bud and didn't know it was nl, I'd totally think it was a sativa.

10. Indicas make me laugh. :)

11. Innnndiiiiicaaaaa

12. #52 willardtokes123, May 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
    Ak-47, NL, kush kush and more kush, its all good smoke:smoke:
    i like sativas once in a blue moon, but indica is where its at, body buzz, knocks me out at night. some indicas give the munchies so bad though.

ps. dense nugs.

13. lmao if i was high that would be 10 times as funny.

and yea you gotta love the indicas man. i hate when people talk down about indica because of "couch lock." When in the world has anyone ever actually had couch lock while smoking an indica? Is that even possible?

14. indicas are just perfect for kicking back and chillen

15. I've grown to appreciate indica over sativa!

16. There is a growing body of thought that Indicas were the result of selective breeding and cultivation from what were Sativas. From what we know the first cultivation began in the region that is now the Hindu/Afghan Kush area in the foothills of the Himalayas. From what we are piecing together it would seem that the Indica strains were the result of selecting plants that had the best medicinal and psychoactive effects.

We'll never know for sure because there are no written records of breeding from that time.

17. i'm more of a sativa dude.. but i have to say this amber trichome laden cheese i'm smoking right now is fucking nice!

18. I really do love them both.

EDIT: I also like Beef and Venison equally well.

19. yeah me too.. i think i dig sativas more only because i can function in public much better when i smoke sativas.
    but when at home chillin.. i dig a heavy indica fo sho!

20. Same system here.

Is it just me, or do indicas have a wider variation of effects? I can smoke new sativas and expect generally the same high, but whenever I try a new indica, it's always a wildcard. (and yes I'm sure of strain, dispensary). My favorite indica-sided strain would have to be Lavender. Tasty, and a pleasant high. Doesn't straight up knock me out, but relaxes me oh so well.

One indica strain I can really appreciate is, of course, Blueberry. One evening, I started up the volcano and decided to try out the blueberry I had just picked up. Sat on my bed, had 1 bag. Lied down, vaped a second bag, and within 10 minutes, I was sawin' logs. Woke up a few hours later, saw my bag on the bed next to me, and thought, "...Daaamn!"

Good first experience. Haven't bought BB since though, lol. Not my cup of tea.