Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

INDICA appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Barnkis, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ah i see actually, but indica and sativa are subspecies, as far as i know

EDIT: wasnt tryin to be a douche there, i'm just bad at not soundin like a dick

2. Haha no worries man

3. I prefer indica over sativa. I feel, for me personally, that it alleviates pain better than the more sativa strains.

4. :hello:

5. There is something about smoking Indica and skiing that I love. It just chills you out and you cruise, tree skiing in powder is the best.

6. I definitely like indicas more, way lower anxiety factor than with sativas, at least for me. But a good mix is the best, leaning more towards the indica preferably.

7. Gotta love a good kush...
    :smoking::smoking::D:smoking:

8. A good indica I always enjoy.....hit it up right before class and never miss a beat in that bitch!

with my eyes closed that is haha. heavy sleeper when it comes to indicas but gotta love em

9. i've been trying to find a good indica that won't knock my ass out, but I can't remember what's going to give me a chill, relaxing high as opposed to a narcotic sleep inducing stone :(

10. Try "Legend's Ultimate Indica" from Spice-of-Life-Seeds.

Stunning to say the least.

11. i wish i could grow, maybe though, maybe

12. #33 wenahaone, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/cannababble/3223975112/"]SKYWALKER - Cannabis Jedicus on Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3316/3223975112_9708cd6dcb.jpg?v=0@@AMEPARAM@@3223975112@@AMEPARAM@@9708cd6dcb[/ame]

thisn'....or ask this guy the same question. I bet he knows more about this stuff than most people on gc(no offense guys, but I have a tremendous amount of respect for this guy.) I think you might need an account to mail him. I could probably ask him for you if you want.

I take it you want to feel relaxed, but not confused(dissociation is what the dude in the link calls it i think).

but ya, I appreciate indicas and sativas. Sativas generally suit my brain chem more, but it's nice to have an indica on hand for pain relief or whatever. I generally think of most sativas as more social/functional pot, and indicas as the kinda pot I just kinda smoke by myself and just space out. but, some of the highs of indicas and sativas can really surprise me and not be what is traditionally an "indica high" or "sativa high"

13. +1 I like indica's but i love sativa's. I'm more of a chill kind of smoker, i rather lay back and chill then jump around and be hyper.

14. You got it mixed up

15. Yes he did! Sativa's are 'up' and 'energetic'. Indicas are 'relaxing'.

16. He's either pretty stoned...or it smells like bacon in this muthafucka

17. +rep
    +indicas
    romulan
    [​IMG]
    master kush
    [​IMG]
    blueberry
    [​IMG]
    more there
    V

18. they're prettty good i love me a good kush... but i love sativas at parties

19. I LOVEEEEE my indicas!!!

here are a few of my favs...

5 oz's of Purple Erkle from Korea Town Collective - $1500

[​IMG]

Green Erkle from TUMO medical dispensary:

[​IMG]

Platinum Bubba Kush:

[​IMG]