Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IndianaToker's Ultimate Cannabis Recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by IndianaToker, Dec 18, 2005.

1. best post on this forum. and good job IndianToker! i suggest you reformat the front page though. wouldnt take That long.

2. For using oil when making brownies i hear vegetable oil is the best while olvie oil is taboo...correct? I'm no master or even mediocre chef :)

3. can someone please clear something up for me. For the oil in the pesto how do you make it. Can you substitue oil for cannabutter, or do I just heat up two cups of oil in a pot with weed mixed in then strain out? I want to make some pesto pot pizza this weekend and need to know ASAP.

4. Wow this is heavan, what a great thread, im gonna make like a 7 course weed meal!!!

5. tasty recipes!

6. i can't believe I havent seen this thread until now!
    + rep
    i've been sticking to brownies but these are awesome.. Need to try to tea when i get home from work!! :hello:

7. i made a plate of brownies with an 1/8 of some nice crip, one of the best highes i've had in awhile

8. Great stuff from a fellow hoosier

9. when you cook the cannabutter can you keep the pot of water on boil with the green + butter for a half hour? and what is the butter to bud ratio?

10. nice. im gonna try this ASAP.
    Isnt that the name of the Red hot Chillie Peppers album?

11. thats sweet im gunna try the tea

12. Dew Brew/Headie Brew/Mountain "Dew"

Cannabis- 1/2 oz to 1 oz depending on quality of bud and desired potency.
    Mountain Dew- 3 parts
    Everclear- 1 part
    Sugar- To taste.

You've all heard of the THC extraction method using ethanol or everclear. Well for this concoction you follow the same steps to produce a bottle or jar of "green dragon". Once the cannabis has soaked for 3 days to 2 1/2 weeks it should be separated via coffee filter or strainer. The remaining "brew" should be dark green or emerald and can be added one part "brew" three parts "dew". Tastes like a little slice of citrus and cannabis heaven

13. Can someone help me out on a ganja goo ball recipie? I can't seem to get them to stay gooed together! Thanx

14. OH. MY. GOD! dude! all of these recipes look soooooo tasty right now. I'm gonna make all of them and fuckin store that shit like a fuckin squirrel! I'll break it out every so often...could you imagine...you could make weed to food pairings! (I'm very excited b/c I've never eaten weed before, and I just smoked).:smoking:

15. heres my link on step by step green dragon http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...725-step-step-guide-makeing-green-dragon.html

16. any feedback on the ganja tea??

17. this is one of the best weed recipes out there eat this with dinner and youll still be high when you wake up no bs

18. everyone should make the salad dressing quick and easy and potent but you might want to double it or triple it as it does no make a large quantity seeing it is salad dressing

19. Rice Krispie Treats?

20. Which one of the recipes do you think tastes the best?