Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IndianaToker's Ultimate Cannabis Recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by IndianaToker, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Can you make green dragon from vap remains

2. *bump*

I'm going to start adding more recipes I find into here.
    This "Blazin' Cajun Seafood Pasta" will kick it off;

Ingredients
    2 cups heavy whipping cream
    1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
    1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
    1/2 ounce cannabis
    2 teaspoons salt
    2 teaspoons ground black pepper
    1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
    1 teaspoon ground white pepper
    1 cup chopped green onions
    1 cup chopped parsley
    1/2 pound peeled shrimp
    1/2 pound scallops
    1 cup grated parmesan cheese
    1 pound dry fettuccine pasta

Directions
    Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet.
    Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling.
    Reduce heat, and add powdered cannabis, herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley.
    Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened. Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent.
    Stir in parmesan cheese, blending well. Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.

If anyone has any recipes they like please add them!

3. a few days ago, me and few friends made brownies and cupcakes with 2 ounces of pretty good shwag. ive never had such a crazy high in my life. i was tripping hard. and the entire next day i was sick and throwing up. not a great experience.

4. Here's how to make "Hash Fudge"

Ingredients
    3/4 cup heavy cream
    2 cups sugar
    1 teaspoon cornstarch
    2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
    3 grams hash
    3 tablespoons butter
    1 tablespoon vanilla

Directions

In a metal saucepan, combine milk, sugar, chocolate, and cornstarch over medium heat.
    Stir until the mixture comes to 240 F (on a candy thermometer).
    Immediately remove from heat, and leave the thermometer in.
    Take 3 tablespoons of butter and melt in microwave.
    Mix in the hash and stir, put back in microwave for 30 seconds, and stir again.
    Add the hash-butter mixture into your chocolate mixture, but do not stir!
    When the temperature of the fudge drops to 110 F, use a big spoon and stir vigorously for at least 7 minutes, or until it starts to get difficult to stir.
    Spread in a baking dish, 9x13 inches will work fine, and let the fudge cool down.

To save on cleanup time, line the bottom of your baking dish with aluminum foil.
    If your fudge doesn’t turn out right, you probably weren’t using a thermometer or you were too impatient and did not let it cool down.
    Both are important to making good fudge.
    If you do not have hash you could use 6 to 10 grams of finely chopped cannabis or some cannabutter.

5. Also, I would use natural peanutbutter for best results

Thanks again to Cannabiscool for the guide!

6. 'Toke-House' Cookies anyone?:D

Ingredients
    2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 cup cannabutter
    3/4 cup sugar
    3/4 cup brown sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    2 large eggs
    1 3/4 cups chocolate chips
    1 cup chopped nuts

Directions

Melt the cannabutter in a saucepan over low to medium-low heat.
    In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
    In a larger bowl, beat the cannabutter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
    Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
    Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
    Stir in the chocolate chips and anything else you want, like chopped nuts. Using a #20 ice cream scooper, drop the dough on an ungreased baking sheet.
    Preheat oven to 375º F, and bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.

7. Dazed Dijon Salmon

Ingredients
    1/4 cup cannabutter
    3 tablespoons dijon mustard
    1 1/2 tablespoons honey
    1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
    1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
    4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
    4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
    1 pinch salt
    1 pinch cracked black pepper
    1 lemon

Directions
    Preheat oven to 400º F. In a small bowl, stir together melted cannabutter, mustard, and honey.

Set aside.

In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.

Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture. Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork.

Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.

8. Dixie Fried Pork Chops.... do they get you high or is it just cooked cannabutter

9. "The Chewy"

Ingredients
    2 sticks unsalted cannabutter
    2 1/4 cups bread flour
    1 teaspoon kosher salt
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 1/4 cups brown sugar
    1 large egg
    1 large egg yolk
    2 tablespoons milk
    1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    2 cups semisweet chocolate

Directions
    Preheat oven to 375º F.
    Melt cannabutter in a heavy-bottom medium saucepan over low heat.
    Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
    Pour the melted butter in the mixer's bowl.
    Add the sugar and brown sugar.
    Cream the butter and sugars on medium speed.
    Add the egg, yolk, milk, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
    Slowly incorporate flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
    Chill the dough for 15 minutes, then scoop onto parchment-lined baking sheets using a #20 ice cream scooper; 6 cookies per sheet.
    Bake for 14 minutes, or until golden brown, checking the cookies after 5 minutes.
    Rotate the baking sheet for even browning.
    This recipe is perfect for those that like chewy cookies, the secret is the egg and egg yolk verses two eggs.
    Also, chilling the dough is important.

10. any word on how well the tea works from anyone that has tried it? i would like to get some feedback from people before i try it.

11. A big thanks goes to New Age Hippy for the tutorial!

12. This needs to be stickied ! A classic brownie recipe ! :hello:

Start a thread called "all things brownie"yums:D

13. One thing that I have been doing lately is boiling my grinder in milk and adding it to coffee. Not only does it clean it out very well but produces a very interesting high. Add the milk to coffee and your good to go.:smoking:

14. Hash Yogurt

Take enough hash for a good spliff, and put it on a spoon. How you make the hash doesn't matter, rub hash, compression, bubble, etc.

Then take the spoon, and put enough oil on it to cover the hash, and then some.

Now take a lighter,and light the bottom of the spoon for 2 minute. The oil will bubble and you will see the hash "disperse" into the oil. It will change color, to a darker color.

Once all the hash is dispersed into the oil, let the spoon cool for a second, then you want to dip the spoon into the yogurt carton, and mix it all together. Let it sit for 5 minutes.

Eat it, and prepare for the trip! if you have hash on hand, this is an easy way to make an edible marijuana product in about 8 minutes. And the yogurt hides the taste well!

15. i just cooked up some cannabutter (1/4 pound=7 grams of bud). which recipe do you guys think i should use for maximum toastage? i was thinkin of some cookies or maybe gooballs

16. i got this recipe off another site for bud milk and just tried it 10 minutes ago

i mixed 8 oz of whole milk with about a .7 of bud
    let it boil for about 20 minutes
    n then i put it thru a strainer n drank it

im still waitin for the effects to kick in...

17. about 30 minutes into it i only got a light buzz for like half an hour n dat was it.. i guess i didnt boil it long enough or sumthin

18. i wish i had enough money to cook weed into my food then everything would be great ive never even had one thing that i ate with nug in it

19. cooked bud products are awesome!

20. as far as i know im the only one ive ever met who has tried this this is an original idea and works well.

Ingredients:
    a bunch of those pre sliced steaks from the frozen food section
    ALOT of fatty american cheese, white tastes better
    Alot of onions
    ALOT of olive oil or canola oil
    ALOT of butter

so basiclly ALOT of everything lol

and 3 grams to 1/8 of well ground weed

Directions:
    start by melting everything down in a pan and then adding the weed and letting simmer for around 15 mins (DONT LET THE CHEESE BURN) then add the onions and steak and cook untill ready.

now take out buns and put the steak and onions onto another plate and put an even amount of the oil and cheese on each bun untill all is out of the pan.

then add the steak and enjoy!

btw this tastes incredible but is so bad for you, lmao all the fat and oil and cheese ALOT OF IT

enjoy