Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IndianaToker's Ultimate Cannabis Recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by IndianaToker, Dec 18, 2005.

1. niccceeee thread man
    i fucking love it like actually im gonna try the tea

but does anyone know if it works well? like u know and do u have to keep the water boiling or can u just take it off the heat??

2. bobbert I to thought about doing the cooking show. But I dont have a place of my own yet so it must wait.

3. wow awesome recipes.. appreciate the patience to type all of that lol

4. I just copied a couple of those recipies down, I'm going to start firing up the stove as soon as I get back home. Wish me luck!

PS. I'm in the mood for italian, so I'll try the six pepper rasta pasta first.

5. What he said!

Brilliant read and adds a new dimension to my cooking. I've kinda kept with brownies and muffins but this has opened a new set of possibilities - thank you!

6. for the people that tried these recipies,
    post a reply of how it turned out
    im sure we'd all like to know
    and great post man
    we loved it

7. I've tried the shortbread and it was fucking awesome! I love this book :D

8. so a buddy of mine and i made the sweetest "space cake" today.

1. we used funfetti cake mix (88c) chocolate frosting (2.00) and free oil/eggs (from 'rents fridge)
    2. grind the shit out of the weed we used a whole oz of 30's (lows), and after deseeding it, it came to 1/2o of ground up shit. so i was kinda pissed but whatever.
    3. mix the batter, eggs, oil, weed (we used the weed we had, meas. 17.2g) : just read the instructions on the box.
    4. bake at 350 for 25 min.....take out: watch ATHF season two, two episodes. frost that shit up. watch 2 more episodes...
    5. EAT! Be Careful...we had 20 pieces, u do the math, a little under 1g in each piece. i ate a 1/2 of one IM RIPPED!!!!, my buddy ate 2, and my other buddy ate 3...i bet u cal tell what they are like now, lol.
    so yea that was my day, im baked off a baked goods! ohhhhhhhh, ok that sucked.

9. this thread has alot of good information and I couldn't let it die.... but thank you indianatoker for these awseome recipes

10. And all these recipes get you high, right?

11. are you serious?

12. The Salad doesn't, so I'd say it is a legitimate question.

13. Anyone know any recipes for just one person using a gram, maybe two?

14. Chef Ra's Great Ganja Pumpkin Pie

# 2 cups of fresh pumpkin or 1 16-oz. can of pumpkin pie filling
    # 2 eggs (beaten)
    # 1/4-cup of condensed milk
    # 1 tsp molasses
    # 1/2 stick of butter or margarine
    # 1/4-oz fine ganja buds or fan leaves
    # 1 tsp cinnamon
    # 1 tsp nutmeg
    # 1 tsp vanilla
    # 1/4-cup brown sugar
    # 1 9-inch unbaked pastry shell

Place the ganja, crushed and finely chopped, into a double-boiler pot (one pot that fits inside the other separated by water). Cook the ganja in the butter for 45 minutes over very low flame. Cook slowly without burning the butter. Then, strain out the particulate (leaves, stems, etc.) and set aside. Combine the beaten eggs, milk, molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, brown sugar and pumpkin in a large bowl, and beat. Add the ganja butter to the mixture. Pour the mixture into the pastry shell. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pie for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean. Serves 6.

15. Also by Chef Ra:

Triple Chocolate S'Mores Pie

Ingredients
    1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
    1 cup dark chocolate chips
    1 cup white chocolate chips
    1 cup milk chocolate chips
    1/3 cup melted cannabutter
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
    1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows

Directions
    Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray inside of a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted cannabutter. Press mixture firmly into sprayed pie pan, covering bottom and sides. Blind bake (to bake without any filling) for 6 to 8 minutes, set aside to cool.

For the filling, combine milk chocolate chips, 1/2 cup condensed milk, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Stir until chips are melted then pour into bottom of cooled crust. Set in refrigerator while preparing the second layer. Repeat the above process using the white chocolate chips, and again with the dark chocolate chips. Make sure to let set in refrigerator between each layer.

Preheat the broiler. Open a bag of miniature marshmallows. Remove pie from refrigerator and cover evenly with miniature marshmallows. Place under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes until marshmallows begin to brown. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.

16. actually, yes. it does.
    if you read the recipie more carefully youd see that while her original recipe used hempseed oil (which is made from hemp seeds, and has no psychoactive properties), This recipe calls for infusing whatever oil is used with actual cannabis, thus making it have psychoactive properties.
    so if you make that dressing and put it on a salad, eating it WILL get you high, the same way as with brownies or any other eating method.

17. A couple friends and I are having a little ganja feast this weekend, and im gonna use a bunch of these recipes, il let you guys know how they turn out.

18. I am very curious as to how high the tea gets you. Just hot water, butter, and weed?

I am going to try this later tonight if it does work.

19. I made my 3rd batch of cannabutter and made a stupid mistake. I used a bigger pot then last time and put toooo much water in it so when I was pouring it out to strain etc I didnt have enough containers etc so I made a freaking mess and probably lost about a 1/3 of my butter.
    AHHHHHH
    well at least it was vap remains so I aint crying the blues too bad.
    But be careful you dont need alot of water.
    :smoking:

20. very nice man, im thinkin of writein this all down on a peice of paper and hideing it, thx for all this man, +rep