Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IndianaToker's Ultimate Cannabis Recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by IndianaToker, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Can you use canna-oil instead of the cannabutter??!!!

2. Im sure you can! Its just about the fats in it that take care of the thc. These sound amazinggg my kitchens in remodel though:( When its done im doing every one of these haha

3. Carrot cake is usually made with oil and it works great! Cream cheese whipped with butter and powdered sugar is usually the frosting.

4. Just sipping on some of that tea right now, and im guna make that green avocado green yummy corn chip dip that i kant remember how to spell the name to kuz im already stonned haha but sweet post! Cheers +Rep

5. I just tried the "Mother's Milk" and it seems to have failed. It was doing good at the 2 hour mark but at the 3 hour mark, it skimmed over and all the milkfat has separated out and is clinging to the weed. I'm going to try to salvage it somehow but I think it's a lost cause. :(

6. Good news! I didn't lose my batch of "mother's milk" after all, it appears. It did skim up but it was milk protein instead of the milk fat. I should have just pulled off the skim or better yet, stirred it more often. The skim filtered out with the plant material. I lost some volume due to the skim but the end product was superb. I added some vanilla to cover the taste and then added a couple of ounces to a glass of chocolate milk. It was a great buzz, down to the core. I tried it again this morning with the same results. I have frozen 2 servings for down the road. Now that I have had this experience with the skim, I know how to maximize future batches. :smoking:

7. I have made the Mother's Milk and can assure that it was quite good and potent. It's an easier method than but similar in nature to Bhang. If anyone has experience Bhang then they know how great cannabis and milk can be. I made a pint and came out with a cup and a half strained. I use about 2 oz in a smoothie or shake or hot chocolate or straight up and get a good buzz from it. I put a little vanilla which covers the cannabis taste and I have frozen some for later use. I used a crockpot and forgot to stir it the last half hour, so I got some skim but it was still good. Just keep stirring the milk occasionally. The less skim the more end product. 4 heaping tablespoons of ground marijuana is about a quarter ounce, 7 oz.

I have also made the tea. The butter recipe is popular but I prefer to use some whole milk in addition to the water instead of butter. However, including the butter with the milk would give you a better transfer. Most people I know also use a tea bag of their desired flavor. Take the tea bag out when it has steeped then leave the cannabis as long as you can. You can always heat it in the microwave before drinking. Crush your bud or use a tablespoon of trim and put it either in a small square of cheesecloth and tie it up or use a metal tea strainer. The tea is really good to relax before bedtime. Everyone I've told about this has raved about it and it's easy and a good use for your trim.

Decarb for the milk but it isn't necessary for the tea, but wouldn't hurt. If you make the tea in a strainer, put the strainer in the freezer with the remains and include it with fresh material the next time to make your tea a little stronger

The guy who posted this recipe was banned for some reason but he has some real good recipes.:smoke:

8. Can someone hook me up with a good way to get down a quarter cup of olive oil without eating too much?