Indianapolis tokers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sandprjct, Jan 26, 2007.

1. hey all...I've been out of the loop for several months now and wonder who is here from Indianapolis.......anyone???

2. hey man im from covington IN im only 1hour away and im in korea right now and i havent smoked for 6 months and much love for indy

3. go colts, welcome to the city sand north IN here

4. Thanks man......I'm on the northside of Indy as well.....are you in Indy or up in northern Indiana?

Go Colts!!!

5. Boo Indy.

Chicago's where it's at.

DA BEARS!

6. sr. ganj likes weiners! get out of here with that crap man

GO REX GROSSMAN, lets see if you can break your own record for the lowest passer rating in a game ever...wait, he's had 2 of the lowest ratings ever in the last 5-6 games!!!

7. Ok, so Rex has a hard time sometimes. We all know that. But there's no way in hell the colts defense is gonna be able to stop jones and benson.

Not to mention our monstrous linebackers and defensive backs. Haha can't wait for the super bowl. It's gonna be a good game.

8. you wouldn't be in the super bowl if the saints didn't give you the game...admit it mang...should be saints colts (much better game), though i had colts v bears/giants

9. wow, didn't expect all this banter....hands down there will be a Colts victory..eldude...you from indy or northern Indiana?