indiana

Discussion in 'General' started by bstewart, Jul 30, 2008.

1. anyone here from indiana?

2. I used to live in southern Michigan, near Elkhart and South Bend, Indiana. Since we were so close to the state line, we did everything in Indiana around those cities.

Where do you live?

3. yeap

northwest 219!~

4. i live in indianapolis. geist and downtown.

5. Whoa! Hello fellow hoosiers! I live in the midwest of Indiana :D So about 55 miles west from Indy. Within the next few weeks I plan to make a drug run to Indy to hopefully pick up some rolls and 'cid!

It is always nice to see fellow people from my state... Looks like we have very few hoosiers here. Reggin being the only other one I can really think of besides the people in this thread.

6. I have been completely dry for weeks and lost my connections, moved away or cant get a hold, I am dying for some killer weed can anyone help out

7. whoa now. 317 Representer till I die.

Your going to visit Uncle Cid huh?

8. Oh my another 219!

9. Yup yup, bout 45 min north of Indy in Kokomo. Hows the weed from my fellow hoosiers? Anyone able to get that sticky icky? Post pics, would love to see what floats around.

10. Kokomo as well

11. no offense but kokomo has shitty weed. kokomo reminds me of 1950. lol. i get the DANKEST shit youll see in geist.

12. kokomo has alright weed. alot of it comes from other places anyway. and as for the 1950 thing? kokomo is small and i havent seen the part that looks 1950s, unless uve been to the silk stocking neighborhood and even then its more like 1850 lol

13. ive had plenty, none of it impressed. it was the main strip of kokomo, by your mall or whatever. everything was old as shit, but then again i live in the conrad so i have high standards.

14. well here's the deal i live in shitty ass seymour but some how i always managed to get myself weed inbetween the week and for the weekend but that was before ...........so who is this cid and is he going to stop by cuz im jonesin
    for a joint