Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indiana Purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fal4cy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Dude said it was Master Kush x Purple Kush. Has a really fruity taste and keeps me stoned for a few hours off a bowl. Sorry for bad quality, all I have is a phone.

Attached Files:

2. Damn, looks frosty even for a cell phone. Nice pick up.

3. Looks flame and dense as fuck man.

4. lookin goood, where u at in indiana? just curious cuz im from indiana too, and whatd u pay for it?

5. [quote name='"laxterbater022"']lookin goood, where u at in indiana? just curious cuz im from indiana too, and whatd u pay for it?[/quote]

325/oz 765

6. Not too bad for where you are.:cool:

7. flame ass nugs homie

8. 325/oz is pretty high in my opinion. Not saying the bud isn't good, just saying i don't think prices should be that high for any weed.

9. Reppin 765. There is some dank round here low key

10. [quote name='"jointsANDsex"']325/oz is pretty high in my opinion. Not saying the bud isn't good, just saying i don't think prices should be that high for any weed.[/quote]

I mean, 325 isn't great, I agree. But for my area it's close to the best you can do. Unless you want to put the money out to buy lbs!

11. yup....

12. need to be in michigan......

13. Its central Indiana, your not gonna get much better than that unless you know someone growing local.

14. QFT. I get really good deals from time to time from a grower I know. Between 250 - 300 an oz, but that's the cheapest and it's not consistent enough, only once every 90~ days.

15. What part of Indiana up north lots
    of sour d floatin around

16. I had the Sour D for a while. Went through about 4 zips before it was gone. I'm from the Anderson/Muncie area

17. haha damn bro 325 is steep. Ive been gettings O's up in northern michigan for 260 per oz.

18. Nice bud. I'm not 100% sure he's right about the genetics, but it looks nice anyway. I've never seen PK come out that purple or fruity, it's usually more of a mild undertone, so a PM X MK cross doesn't sound like it would come out that purple, but it looks dank none the less. Is it pretty skunky, because I would expect a good skunky taste out of those two strains.

19. Im from right up on the mich/indiana border so weve been getting lots of dank from michigan medical lately for a good price. Im going to college in Indy, decent bud but it's expensive

20. 325 aint shit some people would pay up to 450 for this it just depends on where your at but yea good buy