Indiana Legalizes Use Of Deadly Force Against Police Who Enter Without A Warrant.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Twistedd, Jun 3, 2013.

And herein lies the problem. You are condition to respect and submit to authority without question at all times. If you just kneel and lick the boot, everything will be alright. Submit to your master and he will not beat you. If only everyone could accept authority then everything would be ok.

2. #62 jay-bird, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Did you accept your father or mother, or some other guardian or elders authority? Same concept when you live in a society like this one. Family - Society. parents = enforcer/upholder of justice in real-time... parents in family = cops in society, and i guess you can include judges and juries? And everything else? You guys will not be able to change our society to the sort or weird amalgamation of individualist government philosophies. SUPER EDIT* Actually fuck they just did in Indiana a little while ago.. *shudder*

Today's modern governments have practically rooted out the traditional "outlaw" methods that some of the would-be or promote-others-to-be gun dueling mavericks would use. Afterwards likely to flee the state and eventually die or get caught and deal with the states bullshit and consequences afterwards in some trial and media.

I understand your point, but like that Dubaba guy I could never bring myself to kill an officer who barges into my home unless I know he intends to kill me. Only for law enforcement though, this is a belief I have.

This law is actually likely to help increase the deaths/incarcerations of would-be criminals due to feeling they should gun duel police officers. Lets Go.

3. Society and government in relation to responsible, sovereign adults is nothing like that between a parent and a child. That is ludicrous! A child can not make adult decisions and need guidance and discipline. Parents know better than a child and need to make some decisions for them for their own best interests. This is NEVER the case with government and your line of thinking that there is any similarity is why we are in this oppressive nanny state.

4. No my person, it has always been the case that the people will never all at the same time be cooperating as a body of individuals. There are always people who will break the law, hurt/steal from others, and who will need punishment and discipline.

Are you saying that in modern nations, democracies, etc. that the amount of people breaking the law and magnitute of crimes being committed is so negligent? Are you sayign that the chaos during natural disasters and domestic threats is so negligent that the cops should have less power to make things right?

The chances of having some crazy crooked cop barging into your home and holding you up must be aproaching to 50% in Indiana, for this horrible law to have passed.

5. It should not be a law in the first place. If someone breaks in your house, comon since dictates that you should be allowed to shoot them, costume or not. Don't want to be shot? Don't come in uninvited, simple as that.

6. I agree. If the officers do it in the dark unannounced then they deserve to get shot. If they barge in without following standard procedure such as announcing themselves, restraining the person, then telling them why they are under arrest then hey anything goes.

7. Yes this is a great law, it needs to be introduced in any state, self defense is a god given right.

What if they announce themselves but have no warrant and do not state that they do? Shoot them with impunity since they are breaking the law and therefore their presence in your home is illegal, unwelcome and no better than a robber kicking in the front door. No room for leniency on my end.

9. #69 jay-bird, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Well I'd prolly say "Well alright then.." and then start to prepare them a piece of sour cherry pie.

10. We have all the power over wanna be law enforcement. They are public servants. They dont enforce constitutional laws. They enforce corporate laws. Thats why its important for all of us to learn law, because most of these things are already laws

11. The point of this law is to deter corruption. The mere existence of the law will reduce unwarrented searches.

Coos arent going to start dying because of this

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app