Indian Girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ScribesNature, Oct 6, 2010.

1. One of my best friends is Indian, and I think she's so beautiful that I painted her for an art project I did.
    She has the perfect butt-chin and dimples. Haha she's self-conscious about them, but her boyfriend and I always tell her they're so cute and adorable.
    And she's a metal-head. Love that.

2. I'm confused.

India Indian or Native American.

What are we talking about here?

3. Most of the people posted look Indian. Not Native American.
    I guess because I have a small amount of Native American in me, I'm always pretty PC about it and assume when you say Indian, you mean India the country.

4. lol no its not true, at least not for me, but I'm half white so maybe that's why.

unless you're messing with a dark ass indian girl, it should be brown on the outside...

5. In that case

[​IMG]

6. Im dating an Indian girl and GOD DAMN is she FINE.

7. Whoever has a purple vagina has some serious infections going on! lol All vaginas are pink no matter where they're from. Not talking about the lips, that may vary but the vagina itself is pink.

8. not always pink on inside

see hers is brown,

i will get to the bottom of this :hippie:

9. I dunno. I've seen some pretty purple looking vaginas before. Usually from darker skinned women. Nothing infectious, mind you. At least god I hope not.

10. She said on the outside. But hey you might be right I just really never ever heard of it. If you find anything about that link it to me :)

11. I could link you to a few pictures but I would be banned.

12. youre rite i didnt realize that

still gonna conduct my research with indian girls tho

13. You could always PM them to me

14. :laughing: let me know

15. same here

16. Ummm I can guarantee you that they aren't purple on the inside, they are pink like everyone else...you must be looking at some diseased coochie or something!

17. I can also attest to this.

18. indian girls are my biggest fetish

19. Indian, and even some Israli chicks can be vert hot!!!!

I like the darker skin tone!

20. I want to see what an attractive arab woman looks like but their faces are always covered :(

I guess that's why we have google.