Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

India

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by superstinkystik, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I am new here, and decided to sign up to participate in a few posts and also ask a couple of questions of my own! :)

I'm planning a trip to India in the summer with my girlfriend, and I just wanted to hear some opinions from you lot about availability over there.

Firstly I'd like to say I've read a lot of different opinions all over the web, some very positive and some very very negative, which are of course putting me off a bit!

I'd like to know the overall 'legality' of weed / skunk / hash over there, does it differ in various regions? Also is it easily available or will it be hard to get my hands on some? Where are the best places to buy / smoke in India?

I've been smoking for about 15 years and I'm not sure I've had a single day off in that time (not good!). I'm therefore slightly nervous about not being able to get hold of any, and as we're going for about a month it might prove to be a bit of a challenge.

Anyone who has any advice, personal experiences, or just stories from India to tell, I'd love to hear them!

Hope you're all having a great day!

2. Thanks a lot for the info sam :) Wouldn't mind trying some of that, although I've heard a few dodgy things about it as well. Would rather see what im digesting, but beggars cant be choosers!

Anyone else got any suggestions? I've heard areas such as West Bengal and Tripura in the East of India 'ganja' is legal and easily available, and the north it is widely used for 'religious reasons' can anyone confirm this?

It's Friday, enjoy the weekend all!

3. #4 kingsmo, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    im indian and from india.

your trip will decide the quality of weed and their prices.

heres a list of states/cities you could get some REALLY good weed.

UttarPradesh - you can walk into a field of ganja and smoke all day all night for FREE. no one will kick you out. weed free, hash- youre gonna have to rub some out on your own still free.... THE BEST BHANG youll ever get you will find it here. cost like 2 cents for a ball of bhang thatll put you out for 4+ hours. this is no joke. you even get 24 hour highs. something you should check out is "anthony bourdain bhang" on youtube.

Bombay/Mumbai- youll get some good. hash and weed. weed is Rs.50($1) for 10 grams of mids. Rs.150 for an oz.
    Hash/Charas/Cream- kashmiri- Rs.1200($25) for 12 grams of seriously good hash.
    manali cream- Rs.3500 for a tola or 12 grams again. one of the best hash in the world. you don't even call it hash, you call it cream.

Manali- Manali Cream- when youre in manali dont pay more than Rs250($5) for the best hes got. weed is seriously cheap here. bargain a lot. and dont buy the frist bit that he shows you, tell him you want better. or go with someone who has smoked it. you might be asking wtf same stuff but costs 3500 in bombay?????? YES. thats how good the quality is. the only reason the farmers and hash makers dont charge 3500 themselves is because their standard of living is not as demanding as the asshole middlemen dealers.

some northeastern states have legallized weed. BUT dont be dumb. smoke discreetly. if you get caught. bribe him.

dont throw around too much money. attracts a lot of lying dealers.

if you swing by mumbai and want to meet up send me a PM mate.

:smoke:

4. Haha That guys places sound good^^^

Just dont let hime rape you or anything if you meet up.

5. Many thanks for the reply kingsmo, sent you a private message :)

iMarihuana, think I can take care of myself, but thanks for the advice ;)

If anyone else has any information I'd love to hear it, especially concerning the South of India, around Chennai and Goa in particular.

Many thanks guys!

6. Drink the bhang, its an out-of-world experience from what i heard. Also, attend the Holi Festival, many hindus gather and smoke marijuana, throw colors at each other and the women rip off the men's shirts, its crazzy.

7. Cops steal weed plantations and then go to a pub and smoke it all. Man....

8. im irresistible man.... people WANT me to rape them.:D

9. YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

holi is fucking awesome. too bad OPs gonna miss it because it already took place in march.

bhang is super fucking cheap. no joke. and they dont even mess around with it, you get only good grade stuff which is grown in UttarPradesh. one small ball will knock you thefuck out of this world for 4+ hours. two of them will straight up put you on your ass for a good 7 hours.

as i said you even get a24 hour high bhang. special edibles that last keep you high for THAT long. their tag line is " no toilet, no shower, full power for 24 hours." lol :p

10. Seriously? There's such thing as a "24 hour high":bolt: Damnn i have to go to India asapp

11. I'm not sure about the legality of any of it over there.
    But bribes are commonly accepted lol.

12. "Super Duper, Sexy strong and then full power, 24 hour, no toilet, no shower."

Lmfao :D

13. i m from india....go to goa...thats the spot.....big cities have bud and hash and bhang, which i recommend.....it is very nice to try.....have fun in the land of indica

14. That slipped past me - genius :D

Many thanks for all the replies guys... Well as I'm going to be in India I have to try some bhang right, it's all everyone tells me :) Feeling more positive about the whole weed situation now, so thanks for putting my mind at ease guys ;) Can't wait to visit.

I'm glad to know that Goa is a good spot to find some good stuff, do you guys have any ideas about Chennai, I heard it's quite uptight there, for lack of a better word. This is probably where we'll be arriving as the flights are cheapest here, and then move on to Goa from there a few days later.

If anyone knows any spots in Chennai or Goa in particular, let me know! On a slightly different topic, any of you guys from India ever been busted? What kind of fine would you expect to pay if so? Bet it will be more for tourists, but will try and be careful :)

15. #17 Ganja Bhai, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    You won't get arrested, its practically legal. You can even bribe officers if you happen to get caught.
    & Bhang is legal, they have government authorized shops for that.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. India is sounding pretty nice for a trip.

17. Indeed! Amazing stuff :) Thanks again for all the responses.

Those government auth'd Bhang shops look great :) Is there somewhere where all of them are listed? Would like to locate a few before I leave :) What exactly is Bhang? Is it just plain and simple weed or is there something mixed in, and how do you consume it? In tea, or can it be smoked as well? :S

And yea the food has to be one of the factors pushing us to go there! Plus all the wonderful things we've heard about the country and the people!

Let's all go get high in India !! :)

18. i doubt you will get busted, its pretty lax there as cannabis can be smoked legally by sadhus at hindu fests.....but if you are white u will stick out like a thumb so just be cool and be a tourist who came to be enlightened.....the cops wont bother you and if you carry some c notes they will disapppear....but i have had no problem, but i m indian......just be safe.....the bhang shops are legit so no worries there.....i would not worry too much abou the cops as people in india dont want them involved