India ignores US call for economic freeze, opens up Iran oil strategy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Makes sense since India buys their oil from Iran. They kinda need that shit :laughing:

India ignores US, opens up Iran oil strategy - Rediff.com Business
    UPDATE 2-India to buy Iran oil despite US sanctions -minister | Reuters

2. they should probably ignore us

3. #3 Swills, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    Ignore us? Why? Our corporate leaders won't ever ignore India, they make for great cheap labor, just like China, and guess who also buys a lot of oil from Iran? China does, so they will also ignore US sanctions, I guess. India is the number 2 importer of Iranian oil.

But I agree, the majority of the world should ignore the US and their bullshit.

4. Welp, Iran won't be nuking India anytime soon...

5. im confused why this would mean they shouldn't ignore us

6. India is doing what it needs to in order to survive and no one should blame them for that.

We're just about done circling the drain as far as our international influence is concerned, and I see that as a very good thing; every additional country that no longer takes us seriously puts us one critical step closer to completely minding our own fucking business.

Maybe that's too optimistic a thought... I mean, we do have all the guns.

7. ^ Be careful with that train of thought, when a rat is cornered they have been known to lash out.

8. I would ignore the US also if I were India. Why should they follow the path of a country on the edge of economic collapse.

9. I'm confused. They are going to ignore the US sanctions if that is what you mean

10. yes, i think they should ignore them

11. :laughing: Same here, and they will ignore them. India buys their oil from Iran and need it to survive, so that trumps any US sanctions imo

12. Every time I see headlines with "Iran" in it now I just get fuckin scared, just cause it seems like some serious shit is gonna go down with them soon

13. Yes, ignore the nwo control freaks. vote RonPaul 2012..

14. ignore us.. dont get bullied by some assholes

15. I read today on an article, Iran speed boats were getting "Dangerously close" to american warships today

FEAR THE MOTORBOAT NAVY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8uNcIEvGdo&feature=related]Santorum says there's a US program to kill Iranian scientists and dead ones are a wonderful thing - YouTube[/ame]

16. [​IMG][​IMG]