Indi420's Lowryder#2 Grow *Flowering*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Indi420, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Heres some pics of how my second lowryder 2 grow is going. Ill keep this journal updated.

Shitty ass pictures but swall good. The bigger droopy one thats streched really bad is a no name bagseed in veg.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Have you ever grown that strain before? How much bud do you get off one plant? They're so tiny to be into flowering already! I think I'd rather have 1 big one than 3 little ones though.

3. Nice hairy plants. Gonna have to try some of those lil boogers one day.
    +rep :cool:

Edit:
    oh yeah what's your lighting and temp situation?

4. hey dude i think thats the smallest auto's ive ever seen, how come they so small even for autoflower dude?
    my lowryder #2 got bigger than what the breeder said it would lol

5. They arent that small. They are each about 8 inches tall and 5 inches in widith. They're bigger than my last lowryders and this grow is just personal I'm not tryin to be supreme.
    They still have over a month to go and just started flowering. give em some time :)

For those who asked they are under 9 soft white 26watt cfls for flowering. Temp is around a steady 75-81. They get basic cheap ass nutes once every 2 weeks. This grow is just basic I only check them once every few days. ph is 6.7

6. Hey Indi, lookin' good so far. I think you'll get more bud off these than last time! It's addicting isn't it? Good luck bro', I'll be watching. :hello: It's good to see you back at it.

7. :smoking:lookin good man.Lowryders are fun:D hopefully I'll have my LR2 seeds todays and will be starting 2 in the next day or so.good luck with your grow:bongin:

8. Hey Indi, what's good? :wave:

9. I'll post an update for ya buzz, in like 20 mins or so. After I finish this food.:smoking:

10. #10 crashhard23, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    hey indie this is my lowryder 2 at day 37 only used grow big and big bloom with only about 100 watts worth of cfl.

Attached Files: