Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indeca and Sativa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShadowStrokkes, Oct 11, 2013.

1. How can you visually identify which is an indeca bud and a Sativa bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You'll get all kinds of answers. Don't listen to any of them. It is almost impossible to visually identify using only the human eye. Especially with all the hybrids floating around these days.

Smoking it will be the best way to find out. Sativa is a head high indica is a body high.

3. With so many hybrids around now it is dificult to determine the dominance of many strains.

If both were pure, the Indica would be tighter and more bunched the Sativa would be more stringy in appearance. :smoke:

4. Yeah visual identification is a bitch. Smoke 'er up and see lol :) and I hate to be the spelling police but it's indica lol

5. I was in deca in highschool and it never looked like a sativa

6. #6 tk86high, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    More hairs on the sativa Dominant bud , more green on the bud its indica, its pretty easy to tell , I don't see why all the posters r saying smoke to know . I grow so I know without smoking how each strain looks .Hope that helps ,Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app