Incubus

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Peppie, Feb 27, 2009.

1. To get up and walk away will be too easy
    So stay and stand your ground just watch your mouth with me
    On the back of every right, there�s a wrong looming
    So here you and I should tread assault
    As these razorblades for boots will it be

Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?
    Have you ever tried to balance that beam?
    And if you ever try to fit in my shoes
    They�ll never be quite as soft as they seem

This is one of my favorite bands. I really like how their music sounds so epic and beautiful at the same time.

2. yea, they do do a good job of that.

3. #3 Peppie, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    I've got all of their albums. My favorite is Morning View.

4. all 3? last i checked there was Fungus Amoungus, SCIENCE, Make Yourself, Morning View, Crow Left of the Murder and Light Grenades.

5. yeah, your missing a few haha.

here are all of their albums.

Light Grenades
    A Crow Left of the Murder
    Morning View
    Make Yourself
    S.C.I.E.N.C.E.
    Fungus Amongus

6. S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is my favorite by them.

Incubus is great live too.

7. i enjoy S.C.I.E.N.C.E. the most too. supposedly the whole album was recorded under the influence of mushrooms...:eek:....:cool:

8. Really? I didn't know that.

9. #9 Electric-E, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Glad to see other incubus fans on here,...I mean, pretty sure all of them like to chief the leaf...so it's all good :D. I actually was fortunate enough to meet all of them when they had the auctioned tickets through make-a-wish foundation...I won a set of tickets that allowed me backstage access to meet and greet with the band and get some autographs...all those guys are great dudes...when i'm blazed i'm either listening to incubus, a perfect circle, tool, deftones...something alone those lines..:D BTW- For all incubus fans...I would suggest picking up their live dvds... Look Alive, Red Rocks, and Morning View sessions...they are FANTASTIC! :smoking: