Incubus

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Rollin'Stoned, Dec 27, 2008.

1. does anyone else here LOVE Incubus?

my favorite albums are Make Yourself and Morning View

2. Don't love em, but they are definitely awesome. Brings back so many great memories too.. being up at the cottage with friends and family hearing a shitload of Incubus, R.E.M, etc on the cottage area radio station..having it playing all day long.. ah man. Fun shit.

Great music.

3. psychopsilocybin ALL DAY

4. Hell yeah, I jam their shit on the frequent.

Mike Ezienger ( spelling ) is a badass guitarist.

5. S.C.I.E.N.C.E is by far their best album, so damn funky.

6. I love Incubus, I saw them live last summer and it was by far the best concert I have ever seen. There isnt any song by them I don't like.

7. #7 phiegnux, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
    they've been my fave band since i was maybe 11 (now 20). the majority of what i know on guitar is Incubus. Mike is a god. need proff, listen to Sick Sad Little World.

i saw them twice (Morning View Tour and Crow Tour)

SCIENCE has always been my fave album. I mean, Brandon Boyd had dreads for god sake, you know what influenced their music back then.

not so happy with Light Grenades, "Earth to Bella" are you kidding me???!

this is kinda old news, but if you dig Incubus, download or purchase the Halo 2 soundtrack, they have a number of instrumental tracks.

8. I'm use to be a bigger fan, but I still love them.

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgU18cVCppE"]YouTube - Incubus - A Certain Shade Of Green[/ame]

This is when they were tight.

10. Same here but I'm 19. SCIENCE was Incubus at their best IMO but I love them. I actually liked Light Grenades & can tolerate Earth to Bella but the fact it's got two parts is annoying. I love blazing to "Smoking the Herb Again":D

11. ^^ S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is by far the best. It is so unique. I mean come on, Brandon Boyd had dreads then!

The song after Calgone is so trippy too. Seque 1 I think they call it?

You really gotta love Make Yourself, too