Incubus?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by psychosilocybin, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Are there any hardcore incubus fans in the house?

I mean hardcore, no off and on bullshit.

2. fuck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello::D:hello::D:hello::D:hello::D:hello::D:hello::D:hello:

3. Incubus is the shit!:hello:

4. I like all of Incubus's old shit. Their past 2 cds I haven't heard too much.

5. THERE YOU ARE! Someone took the name i wanted to i spelled it differently. im going to see them tomorrow night and hopefully wednesday too in Philly! hopin to score some gel tabs!

6. file me under diehard. real fans should reconginize the symbol in my sig.

also, my avatar is a piece done by jose, the drummer.

7. its dosent get any better than incubus.

greatest band of all time, just came down from NC to watch their show in ATL man it was SICK

8. i mean i'm not a diehard fan or anything but i like mike enzingers playing a lot.

9. their older music FTW

10. Incubus are one of, if not my, favorite band. I've loved everything they've done. A Crow Left of the Murder is definitely their weakest album to date. S.C.I.E.N.C.E. I think is my favorite album, you just can't beat it for un-cut badass... I thought Light Grenades was a little weak, at least in comparison to their earlier stuff, but all around it was a solid album. I saw them live last month and they kicked ass. they still rock as much as they did when they made Fungus Amongus.

11. S.C.I.E.N.C.E.......... one of the best albums ive ever heard. everything they've done is incredible, but they're old stuff was way better. the new album isnt THAT great

12. I dig Incubus alot. As far as rock bands today go, they're at the top of list with a few other groups.

13. Brandon's vocals are always amazing. Ive always thought that the true test of a bands talent is to hear them perform live, and when they play live its absolutely amazing how good they sound. Mike's guitar playing is unique and sounds absolutley awesome. To me they are the greatest rock band of my time, with The White Stripes a close second.

14. i love incubus. my favorite album is probably morning view; so many great songs on it!

on a trip to kauai, hawaii not too long ago, my family and i saw brandon boyd at a shaved ice shop. my female cousins were going nuts. :)

15. Incubus used to be the shit... until they put out Light Grenades. Seriously, I can't even stand to listen to that album, it's total crap. But other than that, yeah Incubus kicks ass.

16. Morning View was one of the best albums. Everything but A Crow Left The Murder was good. I saw them live this summer, amazing show.

17. Im definitly a huge fan of Incubus, but the stuff im crazy about is definitly their old tunes. Never really liked A Crow Left of the Murder or Light Grenades, but albums like S.C.I.E.N.C.E. are genius. Fungus Among Us, Make Yourself.... yea, they are a band that definitly hits my inner being.

18. give it a chance, for what it is, its a sick album, not my favorite by far, in fact i would choose, SCI, MV, MY, and CLOTM but it is a good cd

19. I've always loved Incubus... even when A Crow Left of the Murder came out and a lot of people didn't like it. I still thought it was a good album... different sound than before, but still great lyrics, great guitar, great songwriting. A lot of the songs on that album really shine through on the Alive at Red Rocks DVD.

But I have to say, Light Grenades is not my taste at all. I thought the only good song was Anna Molly, and it still wasn't as good as anything in the past. Most of the rest of the songs on the new album just aren't anything special. Its way too mellow and drawn out... not that I have anything against mellow, it just sounds like they didn't put nearly as much of an effort into this one. I was really hoping Light Grenades would be more like the stuff they did on the Halo 2 Soundtrack, dynamic and full of energy. Instead the songs are just bland and boring.

20. i only liked anna molly and love hurts in light grenades, plus i liked the way their old bassist played, really funky