Incubus- Megalomaniac

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by RedLight, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Anyone else heard this single from their new cd coming out? I was a little doubtfull at first due to the fact that Morning View wasn't my favorite incubus album, but this song kicks ass! It has a great anti-bush message to it too. The video for it can be watched at www.launch.com.

2. Hella good song my friend. I did enjoy morning view but not as much as the older ones. good stuff

3. They need to make it either all heavy, or all slow. I hate songs that are like.. heavy and fast, and then slow down into some lite beat. Like, lots of songs change tempo and everything, but not as drastically as this one. It just looses all momentum when they do it...

4. i have to dissagree, its a trip through musical rhythms and tempos when they do that. Whatever im stoned

5. Incubus is always sic. There older stuff is a whole lot better though.

6. Make Yourself wasn't very good, and neither was Morning View. S.C.I.E.N.C.E., was pretty kickass, as was Fungus Amongus. S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is probably their best album, in my opinion.

I remember in high school no one knew who the fuck they were, and a year ago you couldn't turn on the radio without hearing them. Kind of weird how music gets popular.