Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Incredibowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToolMan1026, Jan 21, 2011.

1. I'm thinking about purchasing the Incredibowl or the mini and I was wondering how well it works? Have you used it? I know theirs a lot of hype around it.

I'm looking for a well thought (not necessarily long) response on to why it's good and I should buy it.

Thanks GC

2. It's more a novelty than anything.

Get a nice glass piece instead, you'll be much happier. You could get a really nice bubbler for under 100 at a local headshop. I got one with an inline perc for 100 exactly and it's so much better than the incredibowl my friend has, we rarely use it anymore but my piece is still seeing regular daily use.

3. I have a decent 100 dollar bong but I was just looking for something else that I could use. I'm probably going to end up getting a nice bowl

4. Ahh, well if you're looking for a good dry pipe nothing beats some quality glass. While the incredibowl gives nice smooth hits it's bowl is very poorly designed (is more like a deep tunnel than a bowl so you always roast the entire bowl first light) and it's too clinical, it doesn't have any heart and soul like a glass piece.