incredibowl?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by dafunk420, Oct 24, 2013.

1. is the incredibowl worth it? I've seen some knockoff pieces but I really want the real incredibowl..... anyone have any experience with both the legit incredibowl and knockoffs?

2. I;ve never used the legit incredibowl but my buddy stuck one into a homemade glass bong and it was pretty awesome

3. hell yeah..... do you know if it was the big or small one? I cant decide

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If  Ihad to assume I 'd say it was the small one

5. I have used one recently. It was awesome! I'd go for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

6. Harshest thing you'll ever use. But I got high from one hit oit of one for 6 hours. My friends all loved it, just annoying because you can't see the bowl when you light it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. needa find sumone to lemme test it out cause I found a killer sale online so I needa make a decision fasstt

8. Get a vape. They will work as good or better and will save you weed. With that being said and me having three vapes I would like one as well. If you do get one post a review please.
    Frank_S

9. Get a vape. They will work as good or better and will save you weed. With that being said and me having three vapes I would like one as well. If you do get one post a review please.
    Frank_S

def will bro! what vape you suggest?

10. Incredibowls are the definition of fucking retarded. Overpriced pipe that hits smooth, that is metal and plastic. I would rather get an amazing pipe or nice bong.

11. Depends on you. For a home unit the extreme q is a knock down hard hitter. It is fun to run with a bong and it does bags as well as the whip.

12. I think im gonna go for it..... found them at trillglass. com for 50 bones

i still havent gotten to try one but i dont think i can pass up that price..... its like 70 everwhere else

unless any1 knows a better price somewhere. ... plz lemme know im gonna buy this week

13. Ive used one before, and its decent but not as smooth as you would like.

I would rather get a nice glass steamroller or bong/vape

14. #15 sp00n, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    [quote name="dafunk420" post="18901311" timestamp="1383033998"]I think im gonna go for it..... found them at trillglass. com for 50 bonesi still havent gotten to try one but i dont think i can pass up that price..... its like 70 everwhere elseunless any1 knows a better price somewhere. ... plz lemme know im gonna buy this week[/quote]get it from ezvapes.com, the mini is $65 and it comes with not only a grinder, but the attachments are very cheap... Although, it says 1-3 day shipping, and i hear good reviews, but i have been waiting over 2 weeks now... But i guess that can happen whenever ordering paraphanaliaSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i gave trill glass a try and got it for 50$ free shipping and i got it like 3 days after i ordered!!!

i f-ing looovvvveee it!!! im glad i took a chance...... will post pix and review later

16. dam bro what kinda steamroller you smoke on thats smooth??

17. I was excited when I first got my incredibowl the big one. Now it just collects dust what a pain in the ass it is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #19 Will_Blaze, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    I used to have an incredibowl mini, and let me tell you, it was AWESOME. I kind of have a stigma against the kinds of manufactured pieces like these, because I just like the sentiment of a hand blown glass bowl made by some dude who's probably in your home town. However this thing was really great. The more you smoke from it, the smoother it gets because the tar kind of snowballs and collects on the screen (well, that's the point of it) and it really makes your hits smoother than say a bubbler. I say a bubbler because I've never used the full size one, just the mini. The mini definitely hit smoother than my bubbler. The only reason I don't have it anymore is because it got stolen :(

Also... they're not metal and plastic. The exterior is metal, but the bowl itself is glass. Which you can get replacements for. I would say that they're a little over priced though. 

19. This, over and over and over and over and over again.

It's a steamroller with a pull carb. It doesnt rocket the smoke into your lungs, it doesn't cool it in some fancy way. It is all 100% marketing bullshit. How it wins awards? It pays the sponsors.

If they only cost 30 bucks, it would be a cool little piece as it does have a glass bowl. They are a ripoff.

• Like Like x 1