INCREDIBOWL Tweak Thread!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Incrediblazed, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys! Kinda new here, but I wanted to make a thread to share/get new ideas for my incredibowl m420 and i420.

Don't know what the incredibowl is? Look here: The Incredibowl

I am a proud owner of the incredibowl (m420) and have fallen in love... it's the cleanest, best hitting pipe/bowl I've smoked, and best of all it's indestructible/customizable. Highly recommend investing in one of these.

Here's just a regular picture of my mini incredibowl for those of you who have never seen one: (The mini's are about $50ish on amazon, the larger ones around $110)

Incredibowl picture:
    [​IMG]

Milkin' the m420 ;p
    [​IMG]

10 foot "incredi-hose" with frozen water bottle taped to pull through (for cleaner, iced hit)
    [​IMG]

Me and my friends incredbowl m420 tubes taped together:
    [​IMG]

Another incredibowl pull:
    [​IMG]

Picture of incredibowl getting ready to be smoked ;p
    [​IMG]

Smart Incredi-bottle!
    [​IMG]

Incred-bong! downstem made with 15 straws wrapped in duct tape acting as a "perc". hits hella smooth, loved it while it lasted (but it eventually got worn out and too much of a bother to clean. Will probably make one like this again eventually).
    [​IMG]

Anyone have anything like this they would like to share? Also, I'd highly recommend investing in one of these indestructible bowls, they're amazing. :)

Attached Files:

2. haha you got some crazy ideas man! i own an mini incredi myself and its a nifty little toy. was smoking my mflb through the mini just the other day actually

you dont need any modifications to it just take out the glass bowl part and the stem fits right in :hello:

3. How much are they? And I have actually researched buying one of those... is it worth it? I feel like if I bought one I wouldn't really get enough hits out of the battery, I hear they die pretty fast.

4. Damn! I gotta try messing around with mine sometime

Incredibowls are great investments, wouldn't trade mine for any other bowl, though i do prefer my roommate's phx honeycomb when we're in the apartment :)

5. yeah they do i got the upgraded batteries and the wall-adapter.

the wall-adapter is what makes it worth it IMO but they are an expensive add on and mine already broke :rolleyes: so yea its getting little to no use as of now.

6. Mini incredi's are so slick! Mine is blue and I got it from GC two years ago. Hands down my favorite smoking piece. Keep that screen clean...and it works like a dream:smoke:

7. Just remembered this thread a while ago, anyone know any new investments/mods for the incredibowl? I recently out some grape juicy Js (rolled up, cut up, shortened) in the chamber between the filter and the bowl) which seems to pull a little cleaner ^_^

8. I've been modding mine into a bubbler and it hits too smooth... you don't even know your taking a hit until you pull the carb and all the smoke goes down and you dont know how to deal with all that smoke ! haha its perfect and are great to invest in
    I should have though of the bong b4 i broke my bowl though :\ still sick though

9. [quote name='"3lGalloN3gr0"']I've been modding mine into a bubbler and it hits too smooth... you don't even know your taking a hit until you pull the carb and all the smoke goes down and you dont know how to deal with all that smoke ! haha its perfect and are great to invest in
    I should have though of the bong b4 i broke my bowl though :\ still sick though[/quote]

:O any pictures?? My bong worked great and ripped greeeat, but after a while I learned it kinda clogged the filter by getting water in it :d

10. yea :Im milking the m420 back when i had the original bowl
    tumblr_m5h0h6EzZk1rnhcafo1_1280.jpg
    And here is the bubbler
    tumblr_mat9p5ImCe1r66mmp.jpg
    That was the 1st one i made and ive been messing around with it but my 3rd one should be the best so far il post pics when im done with it

11. I use mine as a bubbler, I tried making a Vape but the seal wasn't air tight, soo upsetting

12. I wana see if i can make a zong type thing with some tubes or a sherlock but il see

13. incredibowl waterfall bong. Smoothest waterfall bong I've ever made. Kinda looks like your smart water, but with a 2 liter instead, and I only used the colored metal piece, its ash catching screen, the glass bowl of course, and the silicon gasket that fits with the tube. works nice.