Incredibowl M420

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by RobbieS, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Well i am looking into buying an Incredibowl M420, I searched the forums but half the threads about them have pople who have never used one sayign how bad they are. I was just wondering what the people who own/use them think.

Are the hits actually smooth, is it quite efficient and is it worth its price tag?

2. I do not own one but my friend does. Ive hit it a few times and i honestly dont think its worth the money. Its mostly as glorified steam roller. I mean get it if you'd like but your money could get you better.

look in to the MFLB its 100$ and its a portable vaporizer that is ready to hit as soon as you put the battery in.

Or just buy a nice glass piece and toke away man. Hope i could help.

3. i wouldnt buy one personally but thre hits are smooth and its a coo little contraption

4. I really enjoy mine. First hit is usually harsh but after that is really smooth and gets me pretty good quick. The only thing I don't like about it is that it gets dirty pretty quick."not sure if I use it too often" I'd recommend one if you wanna get something different from all the glass bowls.

5. I bought myself a MFLB about 2 weeks ago now, I like it but im not overly impressed with it. It willmost likely sit in my draw and only used on odd occasions. You say it is like a glorafied steamroller, I own one and the hits are as harsh as s**t. thats why i wana buy a Incredibowl as i have heard it is basically a really smooth steamroller.

@ silverpistil, you say you wouldn't get one but no reasons why you wouldnt?

6. #6 DaDankSkunk, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    I just bought one, should arrive in a couple days. I also own an MFLB and the reason i got an incredibowl was so i could still have something like a bong(something that can get me HIGHASFUCK[and my friends]) that doesn't kill my throat. I think the MFLB and the incredibowl are the two perfect pieces for the stoner anytime anywhere. Both are portable and offer their own quite unique experiences. I love my MFLB and i'm sure i'll love my m420 too... right after that XL tube comes in.

@post above
    Are you kidding me? The MFLB is my first go to piece of anything I own, which i'll admit only makes sense because i get so baked. dont get me wrong though, i can understand why you wouldn't like it as much. vapes seem to give me more of a body high than the good ole head high im used to. combustion on the other hand, seems to provide a bit more where vapes dont. Does anyone agree?

7. I just ordered my blue m420. I've used my friend's several times and it is most definitely worth the money. When you clear it the smoke travels down your lungs in a jet stream that's smoother than any pipe you've ever hit. And you get extremely baked seconds after, plus no nasty ash going into your mouth. And it will never break. I can't see why someone wouldn't buy this for $70.

8. I just got my green m420 in the mail today and honestly its an amazing investment. I just smoked one bowl out of it and I'm extreme high. The bowl is a little small and it gets dirty really fast but cleaning it is easy. I'd say if you have the money to spend that you get one because it's portable, gets you high fast, and impossible it's to break.