Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Incredible Epicness - The Stardawg

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokemaster, Mar 22, 2011.

1. #1 tokemaster, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    What's up everybody! I've got some of my favorite shit ever right now...the Stardawg! This stuff is amazing - it has every characteristic you could want in good pot.

Smell - 11/10
    I smoke Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Chemdawg and The White. I know stinky pot. Nothing I've seen competes with this!

Taste - 10/10
    Like an amazing OG kush with a sour honey flavor.

Appearance 10/10
    Nodey, crystally, toxic light green, super sexy looking nuggets.

High 11/10
    This is tied with the Chem D for my favorite high ever. It's super relaxed, incredibly strong body and head high. Super long lasting, ridiculously powerful.

Potency - 11/10
    This weed is from another planet.

Overall 11/10
    Obviously some of you will find my rating ridiculous....but you've got to smoke it to believe it. The first second I saw this stuff I knew it was something special. This is the stuff we were all meant to smoke!

Sorry for the huge pics!

[​IMG]

2. Resizing might be nice :p but that looks like some FIRE you got there.

Now I believe you XD

3. stuff looks tasty :yummy:

4. I'm good at finding dankness, but this technology baffles me!

5. I had an archive of pictures of strains I've smoked....and they were all lost on my old computer. I've still got some good ones if anyone wants to see the other stuff I smoke.

6. Lol i get to be jealous as fuck at a lot of the bud you smoke. You have one of the best shows on youtube! :smoke:

7. que? i'm not on youtube, i just smoke good chron!

8. #8 Loganthedog, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    That's a diff person. He goes by BlockBusta here. He is confusing you with a dude who calls himself tokemaster kush and has a YouTube series called CCC cannabis conneseur connection.

9. I wanna see more.

Try using ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and use the resize option at the bottom!

10. yo ccc is funk master kush and toke daddy slim bro. Oh and I think god is telling me to smoke that stardawg..uh yep he is. I'm on a holy mission now lol

11. Man I've seen fire but there are crystals growing ontop of crystals there I assure you, this is insanity and looks absolutely delicious. A shame to smoke in all honesty

12. I would be to my good sir. I would be to

But look extremely delicious. I think I just made a river with all the saliva coming out :cry:

13. You so lucky OP : D give thanks to the universe every day for such grand luck cuz that is primo mierda man

14. Sounds like pretty damn amazing stuff. Here's a re-size for you. You can just copy this image into your post if you want.

[​IMG]

15. Genetics anyone?? looks like some Chemdawg in there?

16. #16 tokemaster, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

chem 4 x tres dawg(chem D x afghani/chem D bx) - something like that, can't remember exactly. this shit is legendary though. all you medical heads need to bug your caregivers to get you this shit!

the strain comes from topdawg seeds, as does much of my smoke. All you growers/caregivers need to check them out because they're producing what i consider to be hands down the best shit around.

more to come guys!

17. you can trust all my info comes from a good source :D

18. what was the flowering time on that?