Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Increasing urge to smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chodey, Apr 23, 2015.

1. I've not smoked since late January due to probation and never really had a problem with it. I've just drank more alcohol than usual, nothing crazy though. A few months down the road and here i am now. For some reason the last week or 2 i've had a massive increase in the want to smoke again. I miss the act of rolling, smoking, chilling and just vibing with people or music. The entire culture is missed. I dont get off of probation until August 8th of this year, so until then I'm not going to smoke just because its not worth it. What do y'all do when you cant smoke but miss it? More of just a conversation thread.

2. haven't smoked some herb in a couple months now

i miss it, but don't feel like i need it as much as the first couple weeks

i still enjoy hangin out in the city[​IMG]

keep yourself occupied, the urge will subside and before you know it, you'll be able to toke up again

3. I haven't smoked in a couple of months thanks to the cops taking my weed plants and having no money but I have been keeping myself occupied coming on these forums talking to all the different people :) plus have a grow to keep me occupied. I turned to drink to start with but it wasn't the answer.

4. honestly, these forums are what keep me occupied when I can't smoke. Yeah, there're some jackasses on here, but theres jackasses everywhere, nobody knows how to chill out and have some fun on a forum like potheads do.

but, if you need something to help you out, get ya some Tulsi Tea (i drink Organic India's), the stuff really cuts cravings out well, and what I like to do when I take a break, just sit back at 4:20 after class with a nice strong cup of that tea, playing some chill tunes and just vibing out.

honestly i really like sitting back and chilling with my buddies that are smoking even when I'm not as well, it may be tempting to some, but as Kiedis said, "saw it all, come down and now its time to imitate it", is it really any different not smoking, than smoking? [​IMG]

5. I live vicariously through the huge smokers of the mj community on YouTube. (Tokin daily, customgrow420 etc). It gives me plans for when I do smoke again and it's like I'm smoking myself when it's in front of me like that... Give it a try :)

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

6. That's a cakewalk!

I had a 3 year probation, and bitch didn't even tell me when it was exactly over and safe to smoke weed.

7. An hour after making this post i did what you mentioned. Watching custom grow 420. I always did while smoking and decided to check it out and it really helped honestly. The shit he does it funny as hell when you're sober. [​IMG]

8. You need to check out marijuana man on YouTube then

Unless he already suggested that, then I'm just being one of those jackasses

9. My god, I just watched "Fried Day" from Feb 12 and he has so much chronic at the beginning. I'm assuming the big bags are qp's? He says a "little bad" and its easily 2 ounces id say. What does this man do for a living... [​IMG] Either way, great suggestion man [​IMG]

10. #10 bigcat13, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iIxhN7ZjpMI

For some reason this one is hilarious to me when I'm sober

I'd love to know how that guy makes a living, and if it's making these YouTube videos, then.... Right on I guess!

11. #11 Chodey, Apr 24, 2015
    If its making YouTube videos and nothing else, best believe I'm next in line. Custom grow just bought a new house from his vids, shit is crazy. Props to them though doing what they love and making a healthy living from it. 

12. I had 4 years of probation. The fucked up thing is weed is the hardest thing to get away with so you're incentivized to drink more and try more dangerous substances.

I would think watching YouTube videos will make it harder. I just got some other hobbies to take my mind off it. Good luck, just save some money up and do it big in August.

13. #13 a_traveling_wilbury, Apr 24, 2015
    You should save up money to buy/make some killer stuff to dab, and then get super stoned after your "tolerance break"
    Also, I start drinking coffee just about every morning when I can't smoke. Something about that roast taste is really fulfilling

14. WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUBE!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum