Increasing THC levels on drug tests

Discussion in 'General' started by Icky, Apr 14, 2008.

1. So, By court order my buddy has to get piss tests each friday and monday. Initially he tested at about a 17 for THC on a Monday (i don't know what exactly the measurement used is to determine that number, but i'd imagine it has something to do with THC by volume in the piss). So he goes in for the next test on friday and he tested positive with a 200. Now the catch is, when he took that test, he had not smoked for 20 days. So my question is, can anyone shed some light on why his levels spiked so much even though he had not smoked at all in 20 days? It just doesn't seem to make any sense to me or him, and frankly, it's kinda pissing me off that he's trying to do the responsible thing by abstaining and he's getting fucked anyways.

2. Levels of metabolites being burned from not smoking could make that happen.

But an interesting theory, lets say you are on court ordered UA and your levels are going down... so you smoke, and have to take another one, could you possibly make your levels so high (lol) that it would look like there was some sort of error, and you would have longer time to clean out your systeM?