Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Increased heart rate after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dynamutt, May 17, 2011.

1. Does anyone out there experience increased heart rate not crazy but a small amount after smoking cuz I noticed it does and I'm about to switch to a vaporizer wondered if anyone has the same reaction after smoking a join or blunt and if since its vapor it would increase heart rate or if its just the thc making that happen

2. Uhhh.... weed makes your heart beat faster.....

3. MJ tends to do that, yes.

4. True story.

5. that my friend, is a sign that you are s-t-o-n-e-d, stoned.

6. hey that happens to me too! idk whats wrong. sometimes after i smoke i feel funny, and like laugh for no reason. and get super hungry is that normal?

7. Aight thanks I was Jw cuz when ur gone and ur hearts beating fast I was like mm wtf is that iv been sitting this whole time it shouldn't do that I just wana make sure I know