Increase your yield be 20%

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Jabawakii, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Yield is based on light

C02 + water + light = oxygen + sugar

No where in the photosynthesis equation is there nutrients or milk.

Want to increase your yield? Increase C02, water and light.

• Like Like x 6
  2. How much milk should i put per gallon of water uf im feeding a plant on a 5 gallon pot with soil?

3. And im on week 7 will it make a difference still or is t too late?
    Heres one of my babies the one with less trichs

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Increasing c02 is nearly impossible with an exhaust fan

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yep, reasons why a identical plant indoor vs outdoor is usually drastic, at least in my experience with same clones in and out.

6. You have to add about 4 times a day of a 15 minute or so off cycle to the fan. When the fan turns off the CO2 solenoid turns on and fills the room with co2. 15 minutes later the co2 solenoid shuts off and the fan comes back on. That's how I've seen it done. If your temps allow the fan can be left off for 20 minutes or more.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I can see how milk could fit into organic farming. Manure and urine are also bodily functions so I could see it working, however, Id use raw though and Id add it to my compost so any bad pathogens are composted out first.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Also, ants arent such an enemy either. The create castings as well as tunnels in your soil just like worms do

9. I had Milk weed once
    Don't smoke the weed
    It's spoiled

• Like Like x 1
  10. What part of the milkweed did you smoke Stiggy?

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  11. ^Those hairs ain't brown it's not ready.

Can I put cats around my outdoor so they breath on my plants's and provide extra co2?

• Like Like x 2
  12. My plants need zinc, anyone want to form a circle jerk around my blue dream and help a brother out? Seriously though, I'm gonna look into the milk idea, even though it grosses me out. But hey, better milk than urine, crazy how many people pee in their plants here lol, but to each their own I guess.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Since the plant is female is more of a g**g bang.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Organic milk? Whole, 1% or 2%? Use throughout the grow or only in Veg or Flower stage?

15. Dirty girls, wearing that perfume I like. How dare they!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I just may try this, with me fresh from the tit raw milk, in my 100 percent live living organic soil that has made a huge difference, thanks Jerry.
    .. And as for cost?. You wont grow cheaper than truee organic, being able to use your soil. Over and over. Again, thanks Jerry

• Like Like x 1
  17. Glad to see you still around jerry and passing good info. I was a much more active member a few years back when someone robbed your outdoor. I remember feeling terrible for you. I had a similar experience and totally logged off of my journal. Keep on keepin on j.

Ps I'm a glassblower now I'd love to make you a pipe or something to show gratitude for all the knowledge you've bestowed over the years.

• Like Like x 3
  18. hey i want one too