Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Increase in Potency Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Florida420bud, Jun 15, 2009.

1. So about a week ago i made cannabutter with a little less than a quarter of stems, shake, and vaped buds. Everything went well and i was left with a full stick of cannabutter.

That day i added the butter to a recipe for lemon bars. They tasted amazing and 2 got me a gooooood stone, not bad since the recipe yielded 18.

Then the day after i made the bars i put them in a tupperware container and left on 7 day vacation. I got back today and im wondering if the potency of them has increased. I ask only because i know with firecrackers the longer they sit the more potent they become although a different method is used.

SUMMARY: a week later will the potency of my 'spiked' lemon bars increase or stay the same?