Incomplete order received. Help needed!

Discussion in 'General' started by travis v, May 17, 2012.

1. Hey,
    Recently I made an order with grasscity. I bought a little soon pipe and a grinder to add to my collection. I was happy to find that my order came in the mail within a not too long time spam but when I opened my package the spoon pipe was in there but the grinder wasnt. Since then I've emailed the support at grass city twice with no response. How should I proceed with this issue or am I just lost for 30 bucks. I'm thinking that I can somehow prove that they never sent my grinder by checking my tracking number and the weight of the package when it was sent to me to prove that the grinder was never in there? This is my first time shopping with this company.

Thanks for whatever suggestions you guys have.

2. Another one to add to the list of complaints.

Hit up SuperJoint i guess.. he owns the shop/forum

3. Some glass pipes ship from within the US.

The issue could be that your pipe came from the US, and your grinder is still en-route from Europe. What did the packing slip say?

4. List of complaints? Is this something that happens often?
    Like I said this is my first time using this company.

5. There was no packaging slip. Just a UPS box, packing peanuts, my pipe, and no grinder.

6. Its pry on backorder. try to find a local headshop where you can leave with your goods in hand.

7. LOL No packing slip?

I dont even know then.. You get an E-Reciept?

8. I got the confirmation emails saying I placed my order and my order was shipped. Come to think of it I got two emails about confirmed shipment. One on May9th and the other May14th. Could this possibly mean that the two parts of the order are coming separate...

9. That's exactly what it means.

Your pipe came from within the US. The grinder is coming from Europe. It may take the grinder a while to get here, not because of the shop, but because it has to pass through Customs.

10. Okay that makes sense. I guess I'll be a little more patient. It would be nice if they responded to my emails that could've told me this a week ago.

11. Yeah dude I honestly don't know what the issue is with them not responding. It's just sort of glazed over anytime the shop owner says anything about it when it's brought up in the Feedback section.

I tried one time to point out the fact that the shop's customer service blows and the thread was shut down not long after with a dismissive comment. It's just sort of something they refuse to address; they just continue to parrot "open a support ticket." Well how about responding to the open support tickets then?