Incoming from PA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Super Crate Box, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hello all. I'm an 18 year old form PA. Hopefully this isn't too weird if i hang out on a marijuana forum and don't smoke. i'm totally for legalization though.. Hoping to have some fun on here. :hello:

2. ahahaha. are you legit?

3. that is weird, very weird

4. Whhhaaaatttt! If he isn't a troll I love this dude but he's probably a troll

5. swear on the imaginary blunt i smoke. for real. i already act high, but i never smoked a day in my life.

6. #7 BudNdBitches420, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its fine that you don't smoke but I hate people who act high and never smoked a day in there life it pisses me off

7. i don't act high. it's just my persona. i can be slow and say the most random things and go off on tangents in conversations. my friends' parents usually think i smoke weed. little do they know, their son or daughter does and not me.

8. He isn't a troll. He's an IRL friend of mine. Doesn't smoke weed but doesn't have any problem with it. Like, he's always involved with my other weed friends and I but just doesn't smoke himself. He actually went on a pick up with me yesterday.

No. I'm not trolling either. This is factual, ask the OP.

9. #11 Rezo, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    I was have been registered in the forum since July 2010 and I didn't smoke for the first time till May 2011 bro due to military service but I supported legalization even a year prior to joining the forum. Do your thing dude!

10. true story. seeing my friend get OG Kush from our somewhat eccentric dealer was a fun experience.

11. I tried explaining to you that not every dank is OG kush. :cool:
    In Pennsylvania, there is no such thing as OG kush. We have ditch weed, mids, and no-name dank. Any named dank is likely just a marketing scheme.

12. fuck. dare i say it. legalize it mon'.