Incognito Nighttime Smoking in the Room Setups

Discussion in 'General' started by Glass Jar, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Here's mine, as photographed after recent use 30 minutes ago :D

[​IMG]

What do all of my fellow sneaky smokers in their parents' house do?

2. I don't have any pics, but I open the 4 windows in my room (yeah wtf), close the door, and burn an incense stick. :D

3. towel under the door and i just keep blazing cause im so amazing. lol yeah my parents are pritty cool about my smoking im chiney/jamaican.

4. I've never once needed or used scissors on any smoking apparatus.... let alone a joint :confused::confused:

5. It's to cut up and roll a filter, I also forgot to put the papers and weed in that picture. I was pretty high. :smoke:

6. I live on my own. Go me....

7. i smoke outta a lil one hitter (concocted out of a eye dropper) with my window open and fan on with the door closed. spray some Axe afterwards for some good measure.

8. I think I'm gonna experiment with weird joint-making techniques.

Living at home sucks when you wanna smoke late at night but your family is home and it's raining out :(

I'm gonna try to make a one-hitter joint tonight.

9. That's a legit set up, but i'd use a pipe rather than a jay If I were you.

Personally, I light incense and put a blanket under my door, open a window and blow smoke through the sploof. Between the smell of the incense and the sploof you can't smell the weed at all, plus my parents smoke so I'm not really scared of getting caught! :D

10. definatly get a pipe or bong, joints smell way too much.

11. This. Dad doesn't care. Towel is just to keep smell in my room. I love the dank smell of my room after smoking. :smoking:

12. Darshan Incense, Agarbatti Manufacturers, Aggarbatti Exporters, Incense Exporters, Incense Manufacturers, Incense Sticks Exporters, Incense Sticks Manufacturers, Bangalore and India,Darshan International has been involved in this pure and sacred art of making forever 50 years and has experienced the growth of the importance of incense in every field. We are manufacturing like Agarbatti, Incense Sticks Manufacturers

13. I live in a frat house so it's impossible to smoke in my room :(