incest! Super contraversial :o

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by exile54, Mar 23, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

2. It is pretty weird but i would Ask your buddy To call you over next time shit gets funky at his pad.

3. Id fuck my step-sister if i had one. Not even closely related so im down. Fucking my actual blood sister and mom is fucking nasty man.

4. story time man

5. Incest was used by royalty to keep it in the family. It being the throne I mean.

6. That confused me too, I think he meant he wanted to screw his friend's mom and sister, not his own.

But anyway, I call B.S. unless this is some fucked up family that does a lot of hard drugs (meth, crack...psychedelics are not hard drugs :)) or has some type of abuse problem, a 'normal' family doesn't do this

7. hahah or arkansas perhaps?

8. Um I thought people didn't do this anymore?

9. Has no one ever wanted to bone a milf? I mean yes it's pretty weird today, but in the past since well the start of the human race, fuck since the start of any animal that dose not reproduce A sexually. There has been incest it's nothing new. i would never want to have sex with my mother or anyone in my family, but thats because no one in my family is even slightly attractive. but if my mom was a smoking hot milf and she got on her knees an tried to give me a bj. Well instincts kick in and I would just go with it. There is a animal in all of us. A animal that dose not care who it fucks. While it's not really talked about at all incest in more common then people think. it's a taboo just like any form of kink, and it makes it just that much more... interesting. Plus a upside would be that you would be able to trust them completely, possibly better explain what would help make you feel better. As long as both were on birth control and he used a condom i see little problem with what that family did. They are obviously closer then any family i know. |>

10. Ill fuck a hot milf all day but my mom? No thanks lol.

11. you wanted to fuck your mom and sister at the same time, too?

:hide:

12. Do the deed.
    Plant the seed.
    Take the kid.
    Jet to Madrid.
    ... Thats my philosophy anyway.

13. Well this is what you gotta do OP. Buy a pig mask, when your mom is taking a shower, cover yourself in sheep blood, start playing lil wayne "How to Love", and then precede to walk into said shower.

14. Hahaha,I had a real life lol there

On to the topic, I would never do it, but reading about it has never bothered me... the mom part bothers me lol

15. Dude, dude, dude, dude.. dude..... dude...... ... dude..

This is not the spiderman thread :confused:

16. This is fucking disgusting... Seriously?

17. [quote name='"Northern_Stoner"']

[/quote]

When it comes down to it, were all just animals. Would it be weird if a dog banged its mom? I dont see how its any different for humans. It just depends on your moral views on it

18. Are you kidding me brah? It's fucking gross.Think of your mom and would you fuck her seriously? GROSSSSS My moms a pig and farts all the time and its my mom bro! FUCK that.

19. how the hell could anyone be okay with fucking their mom..