Incense

Discussion in 'General' started by Cawdswallup, Dec 16, 2013.

1. No not incest, incense.
    Do you burn incense in your house, maybe to help hide the smell of weed but does any one else buy and burn the stuff just because they like the way it smells? 

2. that's kind of the point...

3. I used to like the smell. I don't like it anymore

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The reason I specified is because most often when you ask a bunch of stoners if they burn incense you'll get replies along the lines of "shit doesn't hide the smell" "blah blah blah" Those people don't usually buy incense for any other reason then to try and hide weed smell. 

I burn them steady through the day usually, switch up the scent every couple of sticks. 

5. Yankee Candles. Lots of different scents.I like them.

6. Always burned incense, local head shop carries a ton of different varieties all small batch made so They have some cool types like their Blue Horse that smells like Polo Blue when burned. One of my faves is called clothes line that smells like some fresh washed linen and citrus. Some cool shit

7. Yeah, and the best part is: I have a racial excuse as to why I'm burning them!"Why you got incest burning?""Cause I'm praying to Buddha bitch, you racist?"Sent from the magic, handheld box that is my phone.

8. I don't mean any offence by this but damn that smell would make me sick quickly. 

9. [quote name="codswallop" post="19185037" timestamp="1387372161"]I don't mean any offence by this but damn that smell would make me sick quickly. [/quote]None taken at all but if you smelled it you would be like 'damn that's nice' lol

10. I position mine in a pentagram and burn them. I have a racial excuse, if anyone asks why I tell them i'm worshiping Satan, everyone believes me because i'm white.  

11. I don't doubt it, for a few minutes. Then I would be out'a there. 

12. Burnin some straight nag champa right nao

13. [quote name="codswallop" post="19185048" timestamp="1387372299"]I position mine in a pentagram and burn them. I have a racial excuse, if anyone asks why I tell them i'm worshiping Satan, everyone believes me because i'm white. [/quote]Hahahaha, I don't fuck with that shit mane. I'd probably dip as soon as you said that!Sent from the magic, handheld box that is my phone.

14. I got some chump champy chumps that smell bomb. That's not what they're actually called, but I don't remember the name. Something like that. "She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"