Incarceration "For Profit" Judge Sentenced

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrThoughtCrime, Aug 15, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymHKuK0wRnU]Incarceration For Profit Is Happening Nationwide! Judge Gets 28 Years For Taking Bribes From Prisons - YouTube[/ame]

28 years. That's right. See ya later old man river. To the dogs you go. May the rest of your life be pain and anguish.

Some parts of the interview are boring with understandable emotional clutter. Either way, the underlying point- how much of this shit is going on that we have no clue about? With our per capita prisoner population, this appears to be the tip of an iceberg.

Its time to start getting the plant growers out of prison and start filling those slots, with these robe wearing, human vampires.

2. Wow that's sickening.

3. Kids for Cash

in jail he's gonna be saying 'ass for cash'

4. Naw, hes a judge. He is probably going to some minimum security prison that has a tennis court with zero violent offenders in it. Or if he goes to real prison(doubt it) he will live a very lonely life in protective custody and only have interaction with the guards. Either way he isn't going to be doing hard time.

I would be willing to bet money I did harder time in County then he will do in prison.

5. I don't know if anyone watches the show Leverage but they had an episode where there was a warden and he pretty much did the same thing this guy did. Incarcerate the middle-class citizens because they grew up learning to trust the government and they don't want to cause any trouble. They'll serve their time without putting up a fight.

This guy makes me sick.

6. What a piece of scum. This is our judicial system?

7. It's more common then you might think. The private prison industry is pretty lucrative.

8. where there is profit theres gonna be some fucked up shit going on behind the scenes.

9. as far as I'm concerned, that Judge, and others in the judicial/law-enforcement system that do such..i.e..violate the trust and duties given to them to serve and protect the public, are guilty of treason, and should be put to death.:mad:

Screw using my tax dollar to keep scum like that in prison, with food, shelter, healthcare, entertainment...FUCK THAT, one shotgun shell to the forehead will do the job.:mad:

10. A bit extreme, but I like where your going with this.:devious:

11. My question is... who was paying him off? I mean specifically.

12. Our day is coming.

I patiently wait for the spark.

[​IMG]

13. The DA here in Yolo county, CA has a cash for convictions program going. It's such bullshit but nobody seems to care.