Inanimate Objects That Sing!

Discussion in 'General' started by kalayyy7, Dec 9, 2008.

1. wouldn't that be crazy if everything had its own special sound/song..like..if waterbottles sang a constant song, and trees, and glasses, and tape, and everything. itd be so cool. i wish everything sang all the time. not like..people..like, id hate it if it were like high school musical in real life and everyone sang everything. but i mean..what if everything had its own unique classical melody to accompany it but you could tune it out if you wanted. itd be so cool. but i bet it would change. like trees..in the summer theyd have a song like that happy vivaldi one, but then in the winter itd be all depressing and sad sounding, right? and like..chips. their song would change as they went from the bag to your mouth. itd be crazy, but id start to feel guilty if they got sad when you ate them.

2. Holy shit dude, how high are you right now. :eek::hello::smoke::D

3. it'd be too noisy for everything to sing.

but if animals sang, that'd be the shit.

4. i have a toy pickle that yodels

best toy ever

5. Everything in the world has its own frequency

Our ears just aren't perceptive enough to pick up on them

6. dude writing this was such a buzzkill. i was about to go get some food..
    but now im afraid of hurting the doritos:mad:
    should i do it anyway?
    will they forgive me if i hurt them?

7. I just last night got so fucked up that there were people in my room talking to me and doing weird shit but i sadi fuck it and went to sleep and the next morning i woke up took a shower and the shower head started to talk to me =( I got scared :( So ya it is funny though

8. only if you eat them really fast.

9. okay thanks! imma go get them now!

10. There's also stuff like this...a stairway with holes that are tuned to musical pitches and when the water breaks on them it creates a tune

The Sea Organ of Zadar, Croatia

11. They already did this. The giant singing bass that would hang on your wall and sing... and that swept all across old people's living rooms at the start of the new millenia

12. wait..what? where does the water come from? and how does water break? and can you hear the tune?

13. Did you follow the link? It explains it....and you can hear a sample of how it sounds

14. ohh i didnt see the link. ill do it now.
    but i wont be able to hear it cause i broke my speakers.

15. WOAH THATS CRAZY.
    i want one of those in my house.
    but i would need an ocean first.

16. I bet some genius like Ben Franklin would invent a way to install something like that on your gutters...so when it rains it sings

17. dude maybe! imma try and find some one to do that.
    but would it work for snow?
    cause its gonna snow soon.

18. BTW, i think the chips forgave me.:hello: