Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In your opinion, what would you buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ThreeFiftyZzz, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Hey gc, just wondering your opinion on a purchase. The strands I've wanted to try the most are green crack and girl scout cookies. My friend has green crack finally and would deliver for $100 a 1/4 (Fl). He also has kings gold (???) for $90 a 1/4 or a half o for $150. Ive never bought more than a quarter before. I really want the gsc but this older lady i know, her son just came into town and she hasnt seen him in a while and he is a smoker. I thought id hook her up with half of my half o so they can have a nice time. Hmmmm

2. i hate to be that guy, but "strand" is the incorrect term. "strain" is the word I believe you're looking for.

but back to your question...

See if he'll do a quarter of both for 150, otherwise its just a preference.

3. Green crack all the way