In your opinion how late is too late to wake up?

Discussion in 'General' started by RGreen, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Its almost 1 here and I'm just now waking up... I usually wake up at 5am

2. [quote name='"RGreen"']Its almost 1 here and I'm just now waking up... I usually wake up at 5am[/quote]

I usually wake up at 6.

3. I've been waking up around 1 or 2 PM and that shits wild for me.
    Wayy to late.
    SO, my answer, 1 or 2 is too late.

4. 6-7 hours of sleep is good, anything over and im groggy.

5. In work days wake up at 6 and on none work days whenever I feel like it. It could be ad early ad 8 or as late as 11

6. Anytime you sleep for more than eight hours.

7. Honestly, any time passed 4:00 Pm is too late no matter how much sleep you got or dident get.

8. man i usually go to bed at 3-4AM and wake up at like yup 1 or 2 lol sometimes 3 and thats way too late. i need to go to bed earlier.

9. I've been going to bed really early recently, must be all the weed :)

10. thats probably why i've been going to bed so late. cant smoke, cant sleep. =[

11. If i'm not up by 8 AM I feel like I slept in

12. Dayuum, i feel for you bro that sucks. I never smoke frequently so i guess i dont know what its like to smoke soo much then not have anything to smoke. When i had my xbox i would be up all night playing non stop with some buddies, but after i got it taken away all i can do at night is sleep. I love watching my dreams, they're so interesting and define who you are if you look at it the right way.
    I always found looking foward to watching your dreams a quick way to fall asleep, lol.

13. [quote name='"Delluhsion"']

I've been going to bed really early recently, must be all the weed :)[/quote]

That can't be it. Weed makes me stay up till 4 playing videogames.

14. yeah its pretty gay, i was literally a daily smoker and then boom none whatsoever or my ass is gettin locked up for a good while haha. but yeah, dreams are one of the only things i look forward to anymore lol. but i have lucid dreams, so i have fun. it's the best kind of drug.

15. nothing can top the body's natural lucid dreams, the really intense ones you get only very rarely...

the ones that leave you on edge for a few days.....

yeah......

16. i love it. i look forward to it every night. there's pretty much nothing better thanbeing able to manipulate and control your dreams.

17. Especially during the Winter when the days are short, I get kinda bummed if I wake up after 10 or 11. I don't like waking up early but the mornings can be so nice sometimes. I get tired of mountain biking in the late afternoon and setting sun.

18. especially when you're banging some incredible women haha. Anyways I think a person's daily schedule, especially work, determines how much sleep is too much. Id say 8 hours on average is perfect though.

19. Yeah I always pass out early and most of the times high. And I wake up at 5:30 on the weekdays and usually weekends like at 8. And unless I'm partying I pass out by 10.

20. Waking after you're supposed to be in for work is too late.