Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In your opinion.... Good day? bad day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, May 17, 2011.

1. Started off as a shitty school day.
    Then after, My friend got an eight of good mids and the dealer smoke a blunt with us for a lighter to keep. So, we did and then a few gravity bong bowls, I for some reason didn't get that high. So were heading back and we rolled a blunt, walked on a trail for a good five minutes thinking we lost it, found it soon after, a little torn. 10 minutes later we realize we don't have a lighter, I ran to the car, got a shitty lighter.(only lighter)
    Walked back decide it was too crowded. We leave, I thought the lighter wasn't gonna work but it did when we tested it. walked 15 minutes or more on a trail, climbed a STEEP hill(took ten minutes to get up) and I got very muddy. Then, the blunt ripped in half.
    Then, the lighter didn't work.
    So we walked all the way back to the car drove to the gas station for a lighter, and a wrap.

Smoked half the torn blunt in the car, then other half later. Didn't get high.
    Hung out for 30 minutes, realized I had to go home, then I was late because my girlfriends dad would leave her and my other friend alone.
    Then we smoked a blunt around a neighborhood, got kinda high,still kinda, might smoke a bowl...

Whatcha all think?
    Tell me about your day?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q]YouTube - Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day[/ame]

3. I didn't smoke today, but I still had a really good day.

4. Good day. Very very VERY hard day. But good day.

5. i ripped 3 bowls of dankity dank and watched shows on weed. good day.

6. enjoying smoking for the first time since last thursday, due to a tooth extraction, feels good to be able to smoke and not have to worry about dry socket

7. Im vewwy vewwy hiii

8. Some of the best days are sober days, in my opinion.

9. That would suck so much.

10. copped a O of alaskan today, auto good day.

11. Sucks bro! We all have those days when shit just doesn't seem to want to work right, just gotta power through 'em...

As for me, my day/week/month/year has been total shit. Just the everyday complications of life and other people. But I stay strong, I find a way, although every day it gets harder and harder to want to get out of bed and deal with the shitstorm that I know will lie right outside my door for the day...

Happy Toking!

12. It was just one of those shit happens days were everything just doesn't work , but usually the next day or within the week some good shit happens

13. #14 Kronikkk, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Are you my mother? "How was your day." You kiddin me? Fuck off.

I'm kidding in case your bitch ass got offended. My day was fine, except for the fact my dealer flaked on me and better hit my ass up at ten after he gets off work before I fuck him up.

Oh and if you got kinda high after three blunts of mids you're either smokin w like ten people or you ain't smokin it right dog.

Joking or not this disrespect is unnecessary. Mat369

14. 4 people, but the blunts were spaced in time.

15. I broke my 3rd blackberry in less than 4 months today, got my truck stuck in a mudhole and had to walk an hour back to civilization, spilt bong water for the first time, dropped my pipe. Today was a shitty day. On the upside i found my ipod that i lost a couple months ago:hello: