In window growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sirsmokealott, Jan 10, 2008.

1. I was wondering if i need other lights to fully frow my plant from seed to plant without any other atrificail lights...need to know seeds germinated and starting to grom...expensive dutch seeds on the line here?!:smoking:

2. I wouldn't recommend growing exclusively with window light. Your plants will stretch to hell reaching for that light. If you want to go the cheap route, go get some CFL from your local box store and let the artificial light shine on.

3. i dont know aboout you but i get about 8-9 hours of light a day so does that sound like enough lite to veg? my buddy grew 2 in window once i told him not too he was like its fine 3 weeks later they were dead

4. I did a window grow in college, most of the plants ended up dying, the one that survived never produced any buds...
    If you don't want to waste time and money, don't do it..

5. yeah window light is not enought, you can do window+sunlight+some CFLs and that would work

6. I highly doubt they'll survive past the veg stage, if they even make it halfway through.

7. CFL's are so cheap, just use them