Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In what way does weed help YOU?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabis Smoker, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Explain how it somewhat helps you in any shape of form...

For me it's sleeping. Without it....I'd never sleep :eek:

2. sleeping, DEFINITELY. id also say it helps me with eating, but its not like im anorexic without it.

3. -Anxiety
    -Sleep
    -Depression (After I started smoking weed, I realized that I had been depressed for quite some time, but now I have a whole new outlook on life)
    -Pain
    -Creativity
    and of course,
    -Relaxation

4. Migraines. Car accident a few years ago gave me whiplash and now I get them every week or so that just fuck me up. I smoke a bowl when I feel them coming on and they are a lot less intense.

5. Forgot about that too, Migranes are a big thing for me also. My doc said it's because I watch tv before I go to bed....Bullshit. I gotta go back like another 10 times till my MMJ Card :D

6. help me cope with the stupidity that spews out of the mouths of people around me

also to help tune out nagging ass people

7. relieves stress, helps my insomnia and helps with my mild form of ADHD, but we don't have anything medical here so i'm still stuck with prohibition, it's TERRIBLE!

8. I've just recently been noticing how well it calms me down when I'm pissed off and helps me forget trivial shit when I'm depressed.

9. It helps me cope with stress, relieves my daily nausea, and helps stimulate my appetite. Its helped me better than any prescription drug I have ever taken. I'd rather smoke/ vape weed, instead of going to the doctor and being treated like a lab rat.:smoking:

10. Weed gives me a cool head and makes me see thing's from a different perspective, sometimes when i blaze it feel's like everything slow's down and I have more time to think a situation through.

Like tonight for example i blazed and played poker and it helped me read the game and everyone's reactions so easily, I cleaned everyone out.

11. anxiety
    headaches
    upset stomach
    boredome
    helps my appetite some days when i'm just not hungry
    and the best of all reason i think anyway....having a shitty day? smoke a bowl :p

12. Weed helps me a lot with anxiety, stress, and a sleeping problem. My doc had me on ambien but that was bad stuff, so i went the all natural route and its so much better and i dont have to worry about crazy side effects. It helps me with random nausea and pains too. Smoking a bowl has more effect for pain than a few advil ever could, and again its natural and safe. Weed also helps me with perspective on life. I see sitautions from a totally different angle and it helps a lot. Weed also enabled me to give up booze as well. :smoke:

13. When I do smoke, it calms me down. I am quite OCD and fairly high strung. Relaxation is a luxury for me.

14. It lets me enjoy Adult Swim infinitely more than normally.

15. It helps me with my depression, loss of appetite, and muscle soreness.

16. Weed definitely helps me in many ways...
    Depression issues, post traumatic stress, insomnia being the three most serious issues.
    The others? General daily stress, to enjoy food/music/television even more.
    Often simply because I'm bored.
    Just makes life more endurable & enjoyable I suppose.

17. it helps me with sleeping and with hangovers

18. It helps me with my adhd and it is safer than any of the amphetimines doctors prescribe for adhd

19. helps me get higherr

20. for me if i get the stomach flu or any kind of stomach pain and smoke a bowl it helps immensely i also have insomnia which it helps with and i trust pot more than i trust any otc or prescription sleep aids