In what situations do you ignore the need to piss/shit for periods of time?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OpenMindFields, Apr 30, 2011.

1. #1 OpenMindFields, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    Whether it's because of work, or a girl, or friends, or partying, or driving, I think we all do it..

I'm just wondering.. 'cause it's friday and I'm high as balls, and doing this exact thing as I make this thread aha.

When do you guys hold it? Ever do it while aware your doing it? And then realize that the other person doesn't realize your thinking about your need to use the bathroom while you're talking to them?

Haha.. Common guys..

When do YOU hold it in?:cool:

2. Bars and concerts.

3. if i see interesting posts i'll hold it. like right now i gotta piss but some posts are funny as fuck. like the '' weird/funny when i was a kid '' thread. stuff like that.

time2pee.

4. When im taking hostages

5. when I am a hostage

6. When it's too inconvenient to piss/shit.

7. Intense matches of COD. Cant really shit and play cod at the same time wiping can be difficult

8. At work… it used to suck having To shit at work

9. When in public, around people, or where there's no bathroom. This only applies to #2.

#1 isn't a big deal. I go whenever as long as there's a bathroom.

10. When I'm working on some new song and I'm completely hooked.

11. When I was sniping John F Kennedy

12. No probs with pissing but i spose when im in the car on a long journey ect

Same with shitting, but mostly in school(although not so much as i can just sign out and go to the musium next to school) but at partys, people houses, ect

13. When I was was having sex with queen while prince Harry was getting married

14. i dont poo when im on vacations from my house, literaly if im gone for a week, ill probably only poo like twice. i only like to poo in my areas haha, feels wierd, its comparable i guess to 'marking' my area like other mammals do. dont wanna poo in other peoples spots man, idk
    its wierd to me. i just remember the last time i tried, some fucking asshole jumped over the top of the thing to see what was goin down, im like DUDE IM TAKING A SHIT FUCK OFF!!

15. The trap house

16. It was William. Harry will never be pussy whipped!

I can't pee when people are too close to the bathroom just in case they hear me...I just think it's really inappropriate.

As for pooping, I'll never go when somebody who isn't my immediate family is in the house. Sometimes it gets pretty desperate :rolleyes:

17. when im watching south park