Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In what Country would u most like to chong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Feb 8, 2003.

?

Where in the world would you like to go? (poll times out on the 20th Feb 2003)

1. Holland

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jamaica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mexico

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. New Zealand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Japan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. China

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Canada

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. France (south coast)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Christmas Island

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Home.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'd have to say this is just blatantly a list of places i wanna go, but i'm interested in the results nonetheless... and it's good to get back to living upto my given* name, as poll master digit

*given by fellow blades (i think it was either namron or rumjil who first said it)

2. Austrailia mate. With critter and the roos!

3. DIGIT!!!! Yes, it was me...rumjil!!! LOL!

I've missed ya, man! I'm glad you're back to live up to your name, Poll Master Digit!!!!! Of course, I forgot to vote already so I'm not sure where I'll pick yet. I suppose I could do that now.........

4. i want to go all over, i think each region probably has its own beauty and uniqueness about it. but i chose jamaca, holland, new zealand, and canada, that is as ar as i could decide, i would love to go to any of those places.

5. haha nice one rumjil! ;)

i think u just chose my 4 faves from the list bud stuffa!

i wanted to put in a few more places from asia and maybe africa and south america. but since 10 is the max i had to keep it to my faves.

From what i hear Auz is far too right wing... and theres snakes... ...I'd much rather goto Newzealand... you'd get to see the veiws of a hundred different countries in one, and still get that rush when you flush a toilet and it spins the other way.

I'd also love to smoke a bowl on a space station and the moon, mars and Io (or maybe a space station above Io), and a billion other places in the vastness of the cosmos.

6. i picked japan and jamaica... although i want to travel all over the world. japan would be my top choice though. i love the culture, and the sushi :D. i love how almost everything there is an artform.

7. tie betwen jamaica and holland

8. groovy... lol every time i hear the word shogun i think of the shogun platter at my favorite sushi resturant. it's got 32 pieces of sushi... mmmmm....

sound like a cool book. i might have to check it out sometime.

9. id like to smoke a big fuckin blunt on top of a pyrimid in egypt,ive been there once when i was little it was the best but i didnt end up tokin there since i was only 6 years old....

peace

10. surprised nobody said Amsterdam ...

i would like to go to holland... jamaica or amsterdam...

11. I would love to go to France. It seems like it would be a very classy place with lots of art and history, good food, and I love the way they speak.

I lived in Japan for amost 2 years and let me tell you-I did not care for it. We lived on a Air Base near Tokyo and the base was okay because it was like this small American city inside the crowded,dirty, Japan. Its so crowded there every tiny bit of land has something on it. Businesses and houses are almost on top of each other and the apartments and houses are so small, the streets are so narrow, and when you eat out the portions are really small.You can't see the stars at night because of the smog and it rains alot and the sun comes up at like 4am.I could go on and on-Plus everything is expensive like 50% more than the U.S. Okay I know I'm rambling-sorry I'm really high-I could go on and on.

I think the main reason why I hate it there though is my husband cheated on me there and decided he wanted a divorce-told me out of the blue on the phone while I was back here visting my family who I hadn't seen in 2 years. His reason he said was he didn't want to be married anymore and do the family thing-we have 2 children who were 3 and 4 at the time. But then a year later he marries this slutty,asian chick who is 8 years older than him. He hasn't see his kids for 3 years. Anyway I'm sorry about how long this is and for spilling out my life to you. I am remarried now to a good man but that was a horrible experience.

There are good things about Japan and I can write about them next time...........................

12. I agree with Mr. X...Amsterdam would be awesome. Back in June I took a trip to Canada with a friend. I took a picture while I was stoned, it looks just like a postcard. The mountains in the background with a huge lake and these beautiful rocks. It's awesome. But when they started talking about bears, I decided we better leave the woods...LOL.

13. I picked New Zealand, Mexico and Canada. I'd have to say though SOUTHERN Mexico - the farther from the US border you get the more beautiful it is. I also would like to note that though you are limited on polls BRAZIL would be an awesome place to visit as well.

I now have the urge to sell everything I have and travel til I run out of money, and stay at the last place I am and live in a hut and sell handmade thingies to make a living. OH IF I HAD THE GUTS I WOULD DO IT!

*sigh*
    xoxo
    lara

14. i put home dude but i would really like to toke in washington state cause it is so beautifual out there

15. i wasn't really talking about the big island of japan... i'd want to spend time more so in the smaller islands. i know it rains there a lot during typhoon season, but that's ok. i'd want to visit the big island because i like big cities and all, but i wouldn't want to spend a lot of time there...

sorry to hear about your experience there... it's good that you got someone better though :)