In week 3

Discussion in 'Security' started by Doggiedeb, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Its not really the shape I worry about, they seem small for three weeks IMO. Whats your gear, nutes and grow info

2. Fox farm ocean soil. Lights on 16 8 schedule. No nutrients yet.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What type of light do you have? The plant in this pic (has had some issues) is just beginning week 3 and its in a 6.5 gallon bucket, its an autoflower like yours. Your lights 20200121_144806.jpg should be 20/4 and flower in 18/6 .

4. While some growers say auto dont require much for first 3 weeks, I still add around 150 ppm just incase and its served me well many times. Not every plant is the same.

5. I have xeccon 2000w and sets 30" away. In a 5 gal fabric pot. This is my 1st time sorry what do you put in for nutrients? You say 150 ppm what is that? Help please.

6. Quite small for the 3rd week.
    May I suggest changing your lights to 18/6 instead of 16/8.
    Consider starting in a smaller pot next time.

7. Ok thanks. The light is 30" away. What do you do for nutrients?

8. Pretty sure youre good with that soul as it has the amendments already, but you need to address the light situation

9. True wattage? Also lower your light to around 12 inches from tops of plant. Make sure you do the hand test.

10. Hand test??? So I need to lower the light. Gosh I feel like a failure.?? Have you ever hear of anyone using a clip on grow light for seedling I attached a pic. Thank you Screenshot_20200124-163657_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

11. I think true wattage is 200 reading closer.