Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In this Recession, How do YOU Resist Mary J ??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by purplehazeguy, Sep 4, 2010.

1. I've recently been employed, and I was just calculating how much money I spend on cannabis and cigarettes and was surprised, the outcome was roughly $4000.00 annually :eek:!!
    (My figures included buying individual packs of cigarettes (not cartons), and half oz's priced at 105)

Ever since Ive been trying to cut down from practically 4 bowls a day to maybe 1 every other day. But I find myself now smoking almost 4 - 5 bowls daily again... with school coming up this might be a problem :(

So my question is how do you not give into temptation :mad: ????

2. I grow my own, though I could afford to buy as much as I can smoke. I'm thankfully not in a recession personally :)

3. I'm lucky enough where I can afford how much I smoke.

4. i think being broke motivates me to resist lol. that, and the terrible quality or outrageous prices in my new neck of the woods.

i went from smoking copious amounts of the best bud in the county all day every day, to nothing when i moved. it really sucks.

5. Grow baby grow.

6. Haha no, I think you might have misunderstood, I meant that Im smoking a reasonable amount and I can pay for it thank god, but I just wondered what else could be done with 4 grand ever year. Including University :(.

7. That's the thing though, to some people $4000 a year is not much money at all. It's all relative.

In your case though it sounds like it is a lot, and if you're smoking away your money when you could be using it for school you might want to take a look at your priorities in life.

8. It's funny how things change in the eyes of the beholder.

Anyways, I says buy a vape so that you can atleast be high the same amount but smoke a good amount less. That's a good first step if you're really not willing to finagle your money around.

9. I convince myself I need to save money, it's not really a big deal for me.

10. I don't resist it. I smoke more to cope.

11. LMFAO :hello::smoking:

12. well i know people that get me INSANELY cheap and decent high quality mids...

i get half zips for 60 and a whole O for 115. i love my dealer!

but even better is what im doing now

[​IMG]

13. This year im probably going to spend about $3-6k on weed (roughly).

I dont resist. :D

14. i grow my own, and in between harvests when i run out luckily one of my local dispensaries has a lot of good deals on stuff, and they have killer deals on shake. $5 a gram or 65 a half ounce which they always seem to put 20 grams or more in. And were talking bomb strains of shake too. Usually they have sour diesel x og kush shake, but they sometimes have skywalker og, white widow, and other top shelf strains

15. just concentrate on whats more important your job or family think about them alot or more than u usually would. you'll resist after mind over matter kicks in

16. #16 overgrowray, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010

There is no way your making "mass quantities" off cashcrate. I mean it's possible, but I highly highly doubt it. With cashcrate at some point you will start to make less and less money every month.

I noticed a while ago I was spending 4-6k a yr on my habits. It surprised me at first, and I cut down for a while. But I realized it wasn't worth it, I just ended up spending the money on other stuff I didn't really need. So I went back to living the lifestyle I enjoy.

I do hate buying mids though, not because its mids. Because most of it comes from outside the country, and that's money leaving are economy. I do my best to try to buy local, but at the same time I can't stand the prices growers here charge. I grow as much as possible.

17. That is cool as fuck. I would buy shake all the time. I gotta get out of this damn swamp/oven/mosquito breeding pool that is Mississippi.

18. yeah great deal shake is basically pre grinded bud lol no grinding necessary

19. But the matter of my mind is that i want weed. Then my mind will kick in and say fuck this i want weed and say give it matter. Then il buy weed.:smoking: I don't know if that made any sense but it does to me.

20. Grow your own, or you will pay the price.;)