In The Womb

Discussion in 'General' started by JahRastaJasmine, Dec 9, 2010.

1. #1 JahRastaJasmine, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
    I have a question blades. You know how people say that babies inside of the womb
    are capable of having dreams.....

Well how exactly is this possible? In order for you to have dreams you need substance
    as well as experience so do you think this even true?

And if you do think it's true, what do you think the infants dream about?

2. the answer is no.

3. I tried explaining it to a person and they thought eveyone dreams, I was like
    no my friend you've got it wrong

4. They dream of the things they hear, taste and feel in their womb. Not as we hear, taste and feel of course but as they do.

5. I thought they got all their nutritional needs met through the umbilical cord

6. #6 NIXXXON, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010

true.

but at some point (20+ weeks) they begin to open there eyes and mouth.

(actually they can taste whatever their mother eats through the umbilical cord)

7. + rep for telling me something I didnt know

8. they dream about flying cargo airplanes and painting fire hydrants blue just like my ol man says

9. yup that sounds about right^

10. I'm sure babies can taste the amniotic fluid as well when they get bigger, and they can most defiantly hear everything... when I was pregnant I would get big kicks and stuff when loud noises happened, or if it was too quiet.

I'm not sure what they would dream about... I haven't really gave much thought to it

11. Wombs? Umbilical Cords? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD GONE TO?

Fuck it, I know for sure it was the stork that brought me home, Moms wouldn't lie to me.

Ya'll crazy.