in the subconscious mind

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by jml209, Oct 6, 2010.

1. I didnt really know where to put this, its kinda long so bare with me lol

Everyone is different, everyone minds are unique an different, everyone has a different outlook on life.

We are all born and grow up in different environments. Our parents,teachers,friends,siblings all influence us as we mature and grow.

By the time we reach adulthood we are the products of what we were influenced by.

We are all smart in a million different ways, some smart in more than one thing, others very focused and smart about one certain thing. Like a gift given to you. My little sister has Epilepsy shes 13 and cant read or do much school work at all but man can she draw, she can look at a picture and just free hand draw a perfect mirror image of the thing its crazy.

Our minds learn and take in so much information in everyday, it processes that and you create you're own image of life.

But then there's that place you go when you dream, that place in the subconscious mind that is a different life, and all the influences in you're real life contribute to that along with you're imagination to create a place that is heaven for you. Or it could be hell, depending on how the mind is.

Example one. Kid grows up in a very violent and rebellious environment he's constantly beaten and abused by his father who is a drunk/ drug fiend who doesnt give a shit about him and a mother who's the same way. He grows up in a bad neighborhood where drugs are everywhere an he is jumped,robbed ect.. As he grows older he becomes hardened, tough and crazy eventually beats the shit out of his dad, leaves home to go out on the street to sell drugs an abuse them like his parents did. through all this he has created a place in his mind that is the closest you can get to hell.

Example two. Kid grows up in a mellow and calm environment, is taught good morals by his parents who are both happily married. He has a good childhood makes friends has siblings and lives happily. He graduates college and marries the girl he met there, gets a job, has kids ect.. Now he's created a place in his mind that is closer to heaven.

Now when those two people die, The first person would leave this life and enter the one he had created in his mind which is more like hell.

the second enters the one he's created which is more like heaven.

What im saying is, you create a different life in your mind throughout this life and when you die that is where you go.. idk just had to write this down, dont hate.

2. whatever you make in your mind does not become reality when you die... i don't think anyways. i haven't died yet so i don't know for sure. but to me that sounds too ridiculous to believe

3. i think the subconscious knows, for itself, in the long run, love is better then hate. its now awake of this and subconscious love is brewing, i wont budge. you already know, im ahead with this one,no assistance, just that persistence, that commitment.