In the spirit of Halloween?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Has any y'all ever been truely scared or freaked out by a film in your life? You can be honest. I have before an I'll talk about once I get some other replies to my question :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. When I was really young (like.. Under 10) ET freaked me out bad lmao.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. 'Them'
    60 - 65 years ago?
    I still hear... 'Them'.

I just looked it up;
    1954... I'd have been six years old.

(I hear them, now, dammit!)

• Winner Winner x 1

4. That's the one with the Giant Ants right?

~Toni~

5. #5 Dizzy, Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    As for me the films that freak me out an I get scared while watching are the ones about ghosts an demons/possessions. Like The Exorcist...I see that on an I turn the channel right away lbvs!!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. I cant really think of any that really scared me, but a few that ive watched recently left me satisfied.

Suspira 2, Hereditary and The Autopsy of Jane Doe.

Actually the blair witch project freaked me out a little lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. When I was younger paranormal activity scared me pretty bad so did the original It movie. I don't watch too many horror movies but I prefer to stick to ones with serial killers and stuff like that since I'm pretty sure ghost shit will still freak me out lol.

• Winner Winner x 1

8. Yesss girl that Blair Witch stuff is super creepy! Have you seen the newer one they did just a short time ago? It will make you want to stay out the woods lbvs!

~Toni~

9. Not scared or freaked, more like sickened in Jeff Goldblum's the Fly. I can't watch this stuff, got a weak gut.
    fly.gif tenor.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. YES........

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Howling. I was young, had just watched it with my parents and went to bed to stare at a giant full moon over our pine trees in the backyard. I thought the werewolves were coming for me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2

12. Oh ok that's totally understandable TS. Ants probably at the top of my list of insects that need to stay small lbvs.:eek::eek2:

~Toni~