Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"In the Real World"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Dec 4, 2012.

1. What does this mean too you? Sorry I'm half baked right now.

2. #2 Sgtstadanko707, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    Your only half baked and come up with this. It would be scary to think what you might come up with If you were fully baked.

3. nature. no technology.
    certain technology that is. there are certain things i feel speed the process up that we dont really need.

4. Why does it feel like I'm missing a post?

5. Everything is the real world in my opinion. I hate when people says doing this or that wouldnt work in the 'real world', or in the real world people do this and that. Everything we do, feel, and touch is real. id say 'see' but some unmentionables show me things outside of the 'real world'...

6. Real implies that there is a fake world. But there isn't, we should say something like alternate reality or alternate dimension. Real world is a shitty reality TV show.

Psyche

7. Its where people get a job I think.

8. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']Its where people get a job I think.[/quote]

Awesome post! Very insightful, bro!

Psyche

9. On your own, supporting yourself or family if you have one.

10. That's funny i'd say the complete oposite man... Where no one works and everyone lives for real as we're meant to.

11. the real world is really out in the jungle, where you are alone with your harvest of grade A+++ medical, getting high as fuck and observing nature at it's finest in the amazon jungle

12. shit I went to the bootlegger today, we were drinking some good bourbon . . .

13. "aint nothin worse than a smart dumb ni**a"

14. Real world is a fake word used by our societal culture to inject feelings of authoritative hierarchy to keep the common man down and suppress his true nature that is to live freely and just be.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

15. I'm going with on you're own. The real world is how ever some one gets fuckin by supportin themselves. and whoever else they impregnated

16. Living life while only depending on yourself.